cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ai Suite III Problem

Retired
Not applicable
Hello! I have a Maximus VI Hero motherboard. When I built my computer I installed Windows 8 64bit and immediately after I installed Ai Suite III version 1.00.50, which had Dual Intelligent Processors 4 version 1.01.08. Today I saw that Ai Suite III version 1.00.55 came out and I wanted to update. Everything seemed to have installed so I rebooted. When I started Ai Suite III I got this error message: "CreateProcess failed (2)." and I saw that the Dual Intelligent Processors 4 version 1.01.16 did not install. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling and even tried installing the old version but it still doesn't work. All the other features work except for Dual Intelligent Processors 4. Please help me! Thanks!
24 REPLIES 24

Raja
Level 13
1)Uninstall AI Suite completely.

2) Run this cleaner: http://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?34503-AI-Suite-III-Cleaner&country=&status=

3) Update UEFI if not already on the latest version.

4) Install the latest AI Suite version.

-Raja

Retired
Not applicable
Thanks for your reply. I already have the latest version of the UEFI and I have used the cleaner to uninstall. I will try again.

Retired
Not applicable
It still doesn't work. I think I will just reinstall Windows...

Morfaron wrote:
Thanks for your reply. I already have the latest version of the UEFI and I have used the cleaner to uninstall. I will try again.

Let me know how this goes. It might be helpful if you list your entire install procedure including the steps you take to get from a-b if still getting errors.

I'm using Maximus VI Extreme and where can i download the latest AI Suite v10055 ? i'm having problem installing version v10050 from the asus website. Please help thanks

abvolt
Level 11
Now that's not fun
Current: MSI Xpower Gaming Titanium | 7700K | G Skill Ripjaws V 3000 16Gb | 960 EVO 500Gb | Intel 730 480Gb | Seasonic 1000 Platinum |
NZXT X62 | Acer XB270HU | EVGA 1080 ti FTW3

Secondary: R4BE | 4930K | G.SKILL 2400 16GB | Corsair AX 1500i
Intel 730 240GB + 480GB | EVGA GTX780 ti sli kpe | Custom H20

eugenelam
Level 7
Guys, I've managed to install from the dvd rather than from the net although both versions are the same. But anyway Thanks

HiVizMan
Level 40
Thank you for posting back with the outcome, enjoy your system.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

bobbozzo
Level 7
Hi,

I'm having the same problem with my Z87-PLUS and Win 8.1 RTM 64bit (I'm an MSDN Subscriber), and AISuite_III_Win7_8_Z87-PLUS_VER10055.zip

I was previously running the 'Preview' of Win8.1 and AISuite_III_Win7_8_Z87-PLUS_VER10051.zip, and it was working fine.

Then I did a secure-erase, formatted the drive with 8.1 RTM, and installed AVAST A/V, and tried to install AISuite_III_Win7_8_Z87-PLUS_VER10055.zip
The install failed; AVAST blocked something, so I disabled AVAST and ran the installer again, but now I get the CreateProcess Failed (2) messages.

I've tried uninstalling and running the cleaner, but I still get the same problem after re-installing 10051 or 10055.
I don't think the cleaner is working right.

I hope I can get this fixed, as I was able to overclock my i5-4670k to 4.5GHz stable with AiSuite previously.

Thanks,
Bob