Keyboard Cyberus
    Headset Tittan
    OS Win 7 64bit
    Network RouterASUS

Way to Flex those muscles Flex

Nice run 826 @ 4987 nice!

ROG Guru: White Belt Array

You're a madman Nikosa43 :P

Anyway wonderfull scores u got there Meankeys, I'm jealous!!!!

I will post my Memory for HiVizMan as requested ( my memory needs a closer look).

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Memory1.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	296.2 KB 
ID:	25623
    Last edited by Crimsonomega; 08-30-2013 at 06:21 AM.

As u can see I know little to nothing about tweaking my memory and actually I did basicly nothing to it with my latest Bench. By moving BCLK I gained about 72Mhz and thats it. I hope to hear what guys think of it.

ROG Guru: Brown Belt Array nikosa43's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Crimsonomega View Post
    You're a madman Nikosa43 :P Anyway wonderfull scores u got there Meankeys, I'm jealous!!!!I will post my Memory for HiVizMan as requested ( my memory needs a closer look).Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Memory1.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	296.2 KB 
ID:	25623
    lol, yes we all hide a madman inside Allow me to say a few things. Before you feel more comfortable with overclocking in general, do not use Extreme LLC, because it hides lots of drawbacks. Instead, use Ultra high. You may need a bit higher voltage than the one you use now but it's more safe. Do not push BCLK too much because it can easily make your system more unstable. Don't be jealous of the high scores you see. Jealousy is a very bad advisor and you can damage your system. First become familiar with a good clock that runs stable and with low temps and learn how to make all the tweaks that raise your score at that clock.Try to get your higher score at that clock and after that start to push your clocks higher with the tweaks you learned. The high scores will come in no time. Keep some notes of the things you do and how they affect the three different tests of the benchmark. Don't shoot here and there pushing your clocks just higher hoping for a high score. The only thing that you will have in the end, it will be, in best case scenario, a corrupted OS.

Great scores Flex and Meankeys. Flex, the way you go you will brake 900 with a clock under 5.0G

Quote Originally Posted by nikosa43 View Post
    lol, yes we all hide a madman inside Allow me to say a few things. Before you feel more comfortable with overclocking in general, do not use Extreme LLC, because it hides lots of drawbacks. Instead, use Ultra high. You may need a bit higher voltage than the one you use now but it's more safe. Do not push BCLK too much because it can easily make your system more unstable. Don't be jealous of the high scores you see. Jealousy is a very bad advisor and you can damage your system. First become familiar with a good clock that runs stable and with low temps and learn how to make all the tweaks that raise your score at that clock.Try to get your higher score at that clock and after that start to push your clocks higher with the tweaks you learned. The high scores will come in no time. Keep some notes of the things you do and how they affect the three different tests of the benchmark. Don't shoot here and there pushing your clocks just higher hoping for a high score. The only thing that you will have in the end, it will be, in best case scenario, a corrupted OS.
    Cheers NIkosa,

I was indeed thinking of starting at 4,7Ghz and try to tune from there on at that clock. Cheers for the advice ones again.

Good clock to start Crimsonomega. When you manage a score of around 780 at that clock, you will have 850 at around 5150.

Btw what would u recommend to fine tune when reading my previous setup?

ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array

Some epic scores since i was last on, congrats all.

So next week my water cooling arrives and with water cooling i think that i should be able to get a bit closer to that 4Ghz mark and possibly a 400 score, we will see
    CPU - AMD Phenom II 555 OC'd and UCC'd to Phenom II B55 at 3709MHz
    RAM - 16GB Kingston HyperX Beast
    MoBo - ASRock 890GX Extreme3
    GPU - Asus HD 6850 Direct CU
    SDD - 240GB Kingston HyperX

ROG RealBench Score = TBB

Super Moderator - Coderat Array Nodens PC Specs
    Nodens PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)ASUS GL702VW-GC004T
    MotherboardRampage V Extreme Edition 10
    ProcessorIntel 3930K C2
    Memory (part number)CMZ16GX3M4X2133C11
    Graphics Card #1ASUS STRIX-GTX970-DC2OC-4GD5
    MonitorASUS VG278H
    Storage #13x OCZ Vertex 3 240 (RAID5 - LSI 9361-8i)
    Storage #23x WD2003FYYS (RAID5 - LSI 9361-8i)
    CPU CoolerCorsair H100i + 4x Noctua NF-P12
    CaseCoolermaster HAF-X
    Power SupplySeasonic X-1250
    Keyboard Razer Anansi
    Mouse Logitech G502
    OS Windows 10 Pro x64
    Network RouterLinksys E4200v2 (running TomatoUSB/Toastman firmware)

@Noobinator: You should benchmark with the power profile switched to High Performance. That way you won't downclock for that CPU-Z screenshot and gain a few points in the process. If you also want to push for scores, disable EIST/C-States entirely in the UEFI for your runs
    RAMPAGE Windows 8/7 UEFI Installation Guide - Patched OROM for TRIM in RAID - Patched UEFI GOP Updater Tool - ASUS OEM License Restorer
    There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those who don't!

RealBench Developer.

Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast