cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Good buy - happy with the G750JH purchase

McHero
Level 7
Hi all,

as I've visited the forum (some lack of official Asus support bu helpful comments from G750 owners) quite a lot before my purchase decision I wanted to tell that I'm very happy with my new Asus G750JH.

Although I was not sure about the quality of the Chi Mei screen I can say that it's ok for my personal demands (it's not the best screen in the world but ok). I'm especially satisfied with the low noise Emission in idle and full load mode, which was one of the reasons I've chosen the G750JH. I also had no issues with the software or drivers (just installed Nvidia Experience and the beta driver). WLAN is also working fine.

So, the overall package incl. the price tag totally fit my needs and there are no regrets so far. Good buy!

Hope that helps.
6 REPLIES 6

chrsplmr
Level 18
McHero .. Welcome to ROG. Thank You for giving us the heads up.c.

Draetor24
Level 7
I just woke up this morning and my G750JH display doesn't turn on....

Tried everything.

Good buy indeed.

The_Thing
Level 8
Because ASUS

Im glad you like it, could you post your 3dmark11 and firestrike scores ?

Draetor24
Level 7
I had a 7500 something with 3DMark 11 on stock factory state.

McHero
Level 7
ibbi wrote:
remove the power cord of the power adapter and run it on battery only, tell us do you have the bug where the CPU speed drops down to 800 Mhz? You can see the CPU Speed in the task manager or in CPU-Z

It drops down to 0,77GHz. Not a problem for me as the notebook is always powered.