Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: G750jh 3d?

Splendid utility isn't what I would generally consider very useful. As to finding the 3D models, make sure you get one with a 3D designation in the model line. Some are marketed as "3D capable", meaning that they can run 3D TVs, versus "3D enabled", meaning that the system itself can handle 3D content on the internal panel.
    I am disturbed because I cannot break my system...found out there were others trying to cope! We have a support group on here, if your system will not break, please join!
    http://rog.asus.com/forum/group.php?groupid=16
    We now have 178 people whose systems will not break! Yippee!
    LINUX Users, we have a group!
    http://rog.asus.com/forum/group.php?groupid=23

ROG Enthusiast Array

At my region its a full 3D screen. So i can watch 3D films and plays games. But i warn you 3d games enormously pushing GPU. İ can say 25 percent lossing performance. But with 780 its np. Donno other cards. My laptop comes with geforce 3D vision 2 glasses and a mouse , bag.
    İts full package.
    U asked me about white pages. The thing is even i deleted my splendid mode my laptops screen still changing color dimension. For exam.
    İf i watch films via vlc player with full screen window mode(with borders) its a like a more naturel color mix screen appear. When is get the full screen(borderless) its immediately changing to the like i say vivid color mode. While splendid active it was more effect giving. After i deleted its still happens but less effect. İ just cant used to it. İ want more natural color pallet. İ looking for thge solution of it. Dont wana diffrent screen color every diffrent applciation i run.

ROG Guru: White Belt Array

that is curious.

are you sure it is not just the auto-brightness thing ? (just brightness changing, not colors)

in this case try to uninstall asus power4gear : as useless as asus splendid.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by KoolASUS View Post
    that is curious.

are you sure it is not just the auto-brightness thing ? (just brightness changing, not colors)

in this case try to uninstall asus power4gear : as useless as asus splendid.
    You right . i maybe wrong its not maybe color change but auto contrast changing. But i have no idea how to close it. İts irritating to see diffrent humans skins contrast.

ROG Enthusiast Array

This seems to advertise it as having 3D.

http://www.asus.com/Notebooks_Ultrab...US_ROG_G750JH/

So why can't I put this laptop in 3D? LOL.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2