Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Well guys , sorry for the delay. Here you have the photos . It is not so much what you bought, and I said that they were fittings , filters, screens and a little something more ...

The filters , which added to the 4 that I have , the dust will not be as present inside the box.

Grids . In the end I opted for these , no custom grids . Why? Because I like to be bastnte classic and simple. On the other hand to be universal and can be used in the future.

The fittings were missing me ...

And finally , the enigma. Turns out the other day riding the board, I noticed that the RL circuit side of the base plate was a bit low . Remove the block and it turns out that the tube had cracked and was bent . The inventions end up paying ... And so , for the PB block the song ...

And you have the pictures lol. Today I'll rest and tomorrow morning , get to work . I have enough gigs, paint some fittings , brackets do HDDs and pumps ...

Good evening friends !!!
    Raijintek Ophion EVO | Asus ROG Strix X470-I Gaming | AMD Ryzen 7 2700X | Ballistix Tactical Tracer RGB 16GB DDR4-3000 (x2) 32GB | KFA2 GeForce® RTX 2080 OC | M.2 Samsung 950 PRO 500GB | SSD Samsung 750GB | HDD WD Green 3TB | Corsair SF600 | Logitech G710+ | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | Corsair H100i RGB Platinum | Corsair ML120PRO | W10 Pro

Well , Sunday afternoon , trapping , and have to give an account of what happened ...

Yesterday was of low productivity , to stagnate and go round and round the HDDs , pump, flow sensor .. Tovia nothing I have not clear . In addition , to buy the block Motherboard , this brings a block to the Southbridge , because we will have to use it , therefore , I now still missing fittings ... FOr otr hand, by space , I had to sacrifice the DVD drive, not that much but would use it always good to have it. So we'll see if it drops a slot-in drive ...

The RL until next month nothing perpo nothing happens. I 've noticed that I have work to do :

- Sleeve new box fans
    - Add / make wires / splitters new . The 5 happens to be 6 , the 2 I use , but there is a new one, the 4 ...
    - Pegatas back to the fans ...
    - Other things that arise (not much because I scripted ... )

That said , the first motherboard with more blocks ...

As I have the Switch 810 little things , because I'm going to take advantage , so the LEDs to illuminate the rear ...

As the PC -V7 only has 2 USB 3.0 front and nothing else, then to recycle . I took the front of the switch that brings the addition of 2 USB 3.0 , 2 USB 2.0, card reader , reset, to turn on the LEDs and connections typical micro / speaker

Methacrylate plate was left a hole is underneath and has ocurido m as placing a plaque and the idea is that the LED is on, in other words, will be lit while the pc is turned on ..

As I did not like the idea that the bombs were above a sponge with the lack of refrigeration of both to be fully covered , I made ​​a stand with silent blocks ...

We already finished and assembled ...

Detail...

I changed the window nuts and acorn nuts I put black painted ...

Sleeve Lamptron switch ...

And now the problematic . According to the photo you post the other day

It commented on the issue of drains, etc. lowlands . But today I remembered that radidador is divided into 2 and therefore only to empty the radiator side of the circuit, the rest not . I set aside post it happen the same. The only solution is to perform a bypass between exits the radiator and in case you want to empty , open valve and then, if done completely emptied . Well the theoretical is very easy ... The practice ...

1. Lesson .

Seemed to be clear the position of the HDDs , well, the dilemma comes in that box weighed hard drives , and I do not trust that you flying with something made ​​by me. Total , this morning and almost all day yesterday, moving hard drives , storage , pumps ... crazy. In the end I found a possible sloucion and that also is great for the bypass . Problem , the bomas are very close to the radiator . Is to change the order of things . That is, the HDDs are now paid alinmentacion source . Problem to be the warehouse , just past, justito .

I have no pictures of the rest , I missed completely. It is that now the warehouse has to empty side. The pump will be right below , and here is where the first problems I encounter . Being so close to the radiator / fans , almost no place to put 2 fittings . It could pump Fittings together with the radiator, but these , I transmit sound vibrations and as consequence . Another problem I see , Hard Sayings of placing the well , is that if you want to get any, have to remove a lot of things , including RL .

Here this what I have to study more ...

I leave it for today , I will rest and cervezon that Ganao me ! !

A greeting
    Last edited by JAPEMO75; 10-13-2013 at 05:42 PM.
    Raijintek Ophion EVO | Asus ROG Strix X470-I Gaming | AMD Ryzen 7 2700X | Ballistix Tactical Tracer RGB 16GB DDR4-3000 (x2) 32GB | KFA2 GeForce® RTX 2080 OC | M.2 Samsung 950 PRO 500GB | SSD Samsung 750GB | HDD WD Green 3TB | Corsair SF600 | Logitech G710+ | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | Corsair H100i RGB Platinum | Corsair ML120PRO | W10 Pro

Finally today I was able to spend some time to mod and I focused on the position of the HDDs and so settle the matter once and for all.

I made the plates to up HDDs case ...

Here placed ...

And here the whole ...

As you have seen is quite high , is to pass the tube above the pumps.

And now the fixing plate to the motherboard ...

And are now drying the plates with a layer of black paint ...

And finally , I show the idea of ​​the bypass on the radiator to drain the circuit 9X % . I say the 9X % because there is always something. I just need a T, another valve and some recoreria adapter . I thought I would fail more .

I'm aware of some new backplates for VGAS . The current , to be vinyl , remove and replace both have been off / scratched in some areas . No place if all black and the same design I had.

To whet time I dedicate to wire the fans that there is still what I have forgotten , I am too lazy to get to the sleeve ...

Regards!!!!

Good afternoon friends.

Today I have put a little bit with the mod.

I modified the front radiator support because I did not like was...

After applying matte black vinyl ...

With the radiator is placed this gap is free ...

I've also painted two fans to see the issue ... and the result is as expected. Therefore, to buy more cans of paint and paint all the fans ...

Here you can see the supports HDDs box and painted ...

And finally as fans are painted with filters in front ...

The lighting does the rest ...

See you soon!!!

New ROGer Array

Good evening friends !

Finally today I was able to get the mod.

Today I've been painting the rest of the fans and 2 pieces of RL ( T & valve ).

The Nidec ...

The Noiseblocker ( In photo only taken 4 but were 10 in total)

Then I have started with the upper radiator support . Now I will not have problems if you want to get the upper filters.

Some cuts in the original top piece to anchor the support ...

And placed bracket with the radiator ...

Side view, the guides I've put them rivets , so is much safer .

Top view ...

Tomorrow I rise up early and I'll get back again to work .

A greeting!
    Asus Maximus V Formula - GSkill RipjawsX 4GBx2 - i3570K
    EVGA GTX 670 FTW - HP L2045w
    NZXT Switch 810 - Corsair HX1050W V2 80+ Gold
    Gigabyte Aivia Osmium - Razer Diamonback 3D - OS Windows 8 Pro
    Worklog: BnB

Good evening friends.

As comment and given the success with backplates, prices and giving me problems with letters, in the end I decided hacermelas myself. They are simple, but they love me as they have been.

Pre-trimmed and sanded, and presenting them to the GPU ...

And here already screwed ...

That's all for now, hope to catch soon (I get much stick) with the wiring of the fans ...

Greetings and Merry Christmas!!!

Good evening friends. I bring a new acquisitions today. It would have been better in blue but the quality and features have made me sacrificing illumination. (Will inquire if you can change the lighting in blue)

I present to Razer Taipan!

The old Razer Diamonback 3G and Young Taipan

Without the Razer software, as such, the wheel is always lit and the logo turns off and lights up slowly, like a heartbeat ...

A greeting!

ROG Guru: Brown Belt Array abvolt's Avatar

awesome looking build man.
    Current: MSI Xpower Gaming Titanium | 7700K | G Skill Ripjaws V 3000 16Gb | 960 EVO 500Gb | Intel 730 480Gb | Seasonic 1000 Platinum |
    NZXT X62 | Acer XB270HU | EVGA 1080 ti FTW3

Secondary: R4BE | 4930K | G.SKILL 2400 16GB | Corsair AX 1500i
    Intel 730 240GB + 480GB | EVGA GTX780 ti sli kpe | Custom H20

Moderator Array Nate152 PC Specs
    Nate152 PC Specs
    MotherboardROG Maximus IX Code
    Processori7-7700k 5.2GHz Delidded
    Memory (part number)16GB G.Skill Trident Z 4025MHz 17-17-17-39-2T
    Graphics Card #1Titan Xp - EKFC waterblock
    Graphics Card #2Titan Xp
    Sound CardROG SupremeFX 2015
    MonitorHP ZR30w
    Storage #1Toshiba OCZ VX500 256GB
    CPU CoolerSwiftech Apogee GTZ
    CaseThermaltake Armor+ VH6000
    Power SupplyEVGA Supernova 1600w Titanium
    Keyboard Cyberpower Skorpion K2
    Mouse Razer Basilisk
    Headset Sennheiser HD6XX / Modmic 5
    OS Windows 10 Home 64 bit
    Accessory #1 Asus optical drive
    Accessory #2 Koolance ERM-2K3U

Hi JAPEMO75, Looks super nice and is coming along nicely. I like the home made GPU back plates, very inovative. Good choice on the Razer Taipan, I had the Razer Lachesis and I did not like the way it fit my hand. I have kind of big hands and that mouse is flat. After a while it started acting up with the curser jumping all over the place so, you know what I did? I took it out in the driveway and I smashed it as hard as I could with a sledge hammer. Throwing that thing in the trash just didn't seem good enough. I want to see your build when it is completed so please more pictures.

ROG Member Array

Awesome build Man...!!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast