cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why the G750 is so ugly?, the design of G75 is better....

RGT19
Level 7
Why this?

The G750 not have the cute rear design and in the keyboard area as the G75.
6 REPLIES 6

CamainDK
Level 7
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
Asking a question, that is object to personal opinion, will of course give personal answers.
I think its a beauty, like the rough look..

If I want to look at a cute rear design, I go look at girls..

Regards
Jesper
My opinions are my own, I do not work for Asus or any other manufacturer of computers or computer parts. I do not speak on behalf of anybody, but myself.
//Blessed are the cheesemakers

Zygomorphic
Level 17
@ibbi, that's a good point. I thought the G750 looked fine, similar "stealth-fighter" design.
I am disturbed because I cannot break my system...found out there were others trying to cope! We have a support group on here, if your system will not break, please join!
http://rog.asus.com/forum/group.php?groupid=16
We now have 178 people whose systems will not break! Yippee! 🙂
LINUX Users, we have a group!
http://rog.asus.com/forum/group.php?groupid=23

derpcules
Level 9
I find that the g750 is the best looking laptop with current hardware on the market.

I came from a msi gx 740 so to me its a good step up in looks, cant stand the compromise in function to make it look "gamier" or whatever.

I have to agree with ibbi though its a tool not a painting, I bought it because its the only laptop on the market that fulfills my requirements of performance, noise, heat and price. The only thing that would make me look at another model is something exactly like the g750 just with easier access to clean the fans.

To each his own.

patros
Level 7
I'm going to hazard a guess here. Because you haven't bought it yet? I'm not even going to defend my choice here, especially when it sounds like sour grapes. Also, because the G750 is not, and let me repeat that, NOT the G75. It has an additional number to the end of it, a 0. Therefore different. If different, it will not be the same. Got it?
Jesse Pinkman: "What's the point of being an outlaw when you got responsibilities?"

Badger: "Darth Vader had responsibilities. He was responsible for the Death Star."

Skinny Pete: "True that. Two of them bitches."

😄

nocturnal
Level 7
Obviously a troll post.

UnfairAwesomene
Level 7
yea don't bump it back up (grrrrrrrr i just did :eek:)