cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's on Your Desktop?

DaemonCantor
Level 13
There used to be a thread for posting up you Desktop but I couldn't find it anymore so here's a new one.

Here's what I have as of today but tomorrow it may be different depending on how much more of my Theme is finished.

And my new Clock Gadget

Now please don't stand on Ceremony but upload pictures of yours as well so that everyone can enjoy.
19 REPLIES 19

Gorman
Level 12
> blank desktop
> no taskbar

Well, that would make a borning screenshot, so here's the start menu instead.

chrsplmr
Level 18

DaemonCantor
Level 13
Holy Hanna Montana! chrsplmr! is that how many ROG'ers live in your House?!?!?...No wonder it's so crowded and you can't get your work done!

Chino that looks great!

Come on People! Don't be shy it's only a Screen Shot of what's on your Desktop! Show us what you've got considering you are an ENTHUSIAST

Anyway today I'm working on changing the Start Menu's and possibly the Window Boarders...The Glass Effect is a little much in my honest opinion.

chrsplmr
Level 18

abvolt
Level 11

Sweet & simple with Diabllo 3
Current: MSI Xpower Gaming Titanium | 7700K | G Skill Ripjaws V 3000 16Gb | 960 EVO 500Gb | Intel 730 480Gb | Seasonic 1000 Platinum |
NZXT X62 | Acer XB270HU | EVGA 1080 ti FTW3

Secondary: R4BE | 4930K | G.SKILL 2400 16GB | Corsair AX 1500i
Intel 730 240GB + 480GB | EVGA GTX780 ti sli kpe | Custom H20

DaemonCantor
Level 13
Here's a little update...Like I said my Desktop could change daily and so it goes!

Here you get to see the Start Menu change up along with the Trash Can and my Custom ROG Clock! No not everything needs a ROG Logo slapped on it!

Here you can see the new Windows Boarders along with Foreground and Background Highlights Kicking. Personally I like how the thin red boarders came out...Also you can see I've started to use my ROG Icon Set that was posted up a year or so ago now.

I hope you all enjoy! My Desktop is an Ever-Evolving Nightmare of Illusions and Bad Artwork!

PS......
Just because I game Doesn't mean I can't do other things....!!:p

chrsplmr
Level 18
hey DC .. now that's really cool ... brovo ..

ps .. that's what 'she' said. and 'she's' the boss. [my house too.].c.

DaemonCantor
Level 13
Hey chrsplmr, I like the new avatar! Matches you perfectly! Well anyway I'm pretty much finished with the theme and packaging it up. I'll let you all know when it ready....

But that isn't a reason for people not putting up screen shots of their Desktops!...Come on people let us all see what it is you look at when you fire up that ROG'in system!