Threaded View

Shut Up Stupid! Array DaemonCantor's Avatar

I don't know what happened with yours Boyka because this is mine and if you look at the time and date in the lower right hand corner you'll notice I just done the capture. For everybody I'm using this theme pack even as I speak and have been using it all along in bits and pieces till yesterday when I finished and installed the last piece.

Here's the Capture:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Capture.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	254.9 KB 
ID:	25930

Boyka here's a new copy of the ROG.msstyles - link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/41...G.msstyles.zip

I just pulled that one right out of my running theme so it should be good to go. Now this is how to install it.
    1) Switch to another Theme on Personalize Control Panel
    2) Open Task Manager, Click on Processes Tab find explorer.exe and and end process.
    3) Click on Applications tab, at the bottom Right click New Task
    4) Type in explorer.exe and then click OK
    5) Open Windows/Resources/Themes/ROG and copy in the new one over the old. If Permissions Pops up just Allow.
    6) Re-Select the ROG Theme and all should be ok

The reason that you have to Stop explorer.exe is because once the Theme is loaded explorer.exe won't release it unless you ether stop explorer.exe this way or switch Themes and Restart your system. It took me a little bit to figure out.

I hope this takes care of the problem for you.