Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Shut Up Stupid! Array DaemonCantor's Avatar

I don't know what happened with yours Boyka because this is mine and if you look at the time and date in the lower right hand corner you'll notice I just done the capture. For everybody I'm using this theme pack even as I speak and have been using it all along in bits and pieces till yesterday when I finished and installed the last piece.

Here's the Capture:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Capture.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	254.9 KB 
ID:	25930

Boyka here's a new copy of the ROG.msstyles - link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/41...G.msstyles.zip

I just pulled that one right out of my running theme so it should be good to go. Now this is how to install it.
    1) Switch to another Theme on Personalize Control Panel
    2) Open Task Manager, Click on Processes Tab find explorer.exe and and end process.
    3) Click on Applications tab, at the bottom Right click New Task
    4) Type in explorer.exe and then click OK
    5) Open Windows/Resources/Themes/ROG and copy in the new one over the old. If Permissions Pops up just Allow.
    6) Re-Select the ROG Theme and all should be ok

The reason that you have to Stop explorer.exe is because once the Theme is loaded explorer.exe won't release it unless you ether stop explorer.exe this way or switch Themes and Restart your system. It took me a little bit to figure out.

I hope this takes care of the problem for you.

Boyka There's no way just to install the Start Menu and Task Bar(Task Band) because it's all tied into the ROG.msstyles which controls just about all of the theme. Although if you got ahold of Windows Style Builder and Resource Hacker you could build your own style and yes you could use my graphics if you want.

For more information on Making Windows 7 or Windows 8 Themes go here: http://virtualcustoms.net/forum.php
    OR
    http://creativx.net/forums/

Both locations have Master Theme Artist that do just about anything plus they are the ones who showed me how to do this.

This is quite impressive. Thanks DC, your art has a lot of value here, DC, just so you know. I am quite impressed with that theme, especially considering how detailed it is...ever consider trying to do a Windows 8 theme - just so people don't have to suffer through Win 8?
    I am disturbed because I cannot break my system...found out there were others trying to cope! We have a support group on here, if your system will not break, please join!
    http://rog.asus.com/forum/group.php?groupid=16
    We now have 178 people whose systems will not break! Yippee!
    LINUX Users, we have a group!
    http://rog.asus.com/forum/group.php?groupid=23

ROG Guru: White Belt Array boyka's Avatar

Hi DC,
    I tried to proceed with your step by step but he did not do the trick.
    The start menu remains the same way, thanks anyway

I think I can live with this little problem with this superb theme

ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array djdelirius's Avatar

DC, is the theme you posted a pic of on the "what's on your desktop?" thread uploaded anywhere? I love the glossy look of it.

boyka, I know it's a Pain but try switching to English and see if this resolves it. If it does please let me know and what language Pack your using and I'll see what if anything can be done to fix it.

Thank You Zygo, It's great to hear so many like it! You should see the response I got at CreativX's site! WOW I didn't think there were so many ROG's gathered any place but here! but I was wrong and apparently they have many more than here! The only thing I can figure is a LOT of people have been run away due to the Insistence of this community towards OC'n. Like I stated many Times OC'n isn't for the Majority and running people away because they don't OC lessens the Community and the ROG Brand Name. Case and Point, Wheres Darth Beavis, MonsterMawd, and the rest of the Professional Modding Community? Wheres all of the Gamers Posting their Exploits? Where's the New Games Reviews with ROG Tweeks and such? It's not here that's for sure! and just like my Art here, it has no value because of two things, 1) It's Freely given to the ROG Community, and 2) It's not Over Clocking.

To All, Doing Art doesn't only mean Themes or Wall Paper, but instead it's an extension of YOU! Your Interest, Motivations, Life! It doesn't have to Great but it has to be YOU! I'm FAR from being a Professional but I do it because it lets me see what I like, not what Someone or Some Company thinks I should see.

ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array djdelirius's Avatar

I'm trying to install the pointers but when I right click on the .inf file there isn't an install option. Do I need to install some framework or program? Not sure if this matters but my file association with .inf files opens notepad++.

Banned Array

Quote Originally Posted by DaemonCantor View Post
    boyka, I know it's a Pain but try switching to English and see if this resolves it. If it does please let me know and what language Pack your using and I'll see what if anything can be done to fix it.

Thank You Zygo, It's great to hear so many like it! You should see the response I got at CreativX's site! WOW I didn't think there were so many ROG's gathered any place but here! but I was wrong and apparently they have many more than here! The only thing I can figure is a LOT of people have been run away due to the Insistence of this community towards OC'n. Like I stated many Times OC'n isn't for the Majority and running people away because they don't OC lessens the Community and the ROG Brand Name. Case and Point, Wheres Darth Beavis, MonsterMawd, and the rest of the Professional Modding Community? Wheres all of the Gamers Posting their Exploits? Where's the New Games Reviews with ROG Tweeks and such? It's not here that's for sure! and just like my Art here, it has no value because of two things, 1) It's Freely given to the ROG Community, and 2) It's not Over Clocking.

To All, Doing Art doesn't only mean Themes or Wall Paper, but instead it's an extension of YOU! Your Interest, Motivations, Life! It doesn't have to Great but it has to be YOU! I'm FAR from being a Professional but I do it because it lets me see what I like, not what Someone or Some Company thinks I should see.
    DaemonCantor, than you very very much for sharing your amazing work!!
    I agree with you 100%. This forum is mainly (unfortunately) for OC, and if you are not connected to certain people your enquires remain unanswered and, last but not least, some ASUS members/employees have an attitude towards those who, for certain reasons, have a complain against ASUS.
    This world needs more people like you!!! You always have my support. Always.

ROG 師傅 Array Arne Saknussemm PC Specs
    Arne Saknussemm PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)Laptop?...No way! (Model?...Jun Amaki...yes way!)
    MotherboardROG ZENITH EXTREME
    ProcessorTHREADRIPPER 1920X
    Memory (part number)F4-3200C14Q-32GVK
    Graphics Card #1GTX Titan X
    Graphics Card #2SLI is dead to me
    Graphics Card #3Tri SLI is even dead to Nvidia
    Graphics Card #4Quad SLI is dead to everybody especially my credit card
    Sound CardXonar Essence STX
    MonitorASUS ROG Swift PG279Q
    Storage #1Samsung 950 PRO
    Storage #22x OCZ VERTEX 3/2x WD Caviar Black 500GB / 2x WD RED 2TB
    CPU CoolerCustom Loop: Dual D5s, Dual Alphacool Monsta 480s, XSPC Raystorm Neo TR4, EK TitanX WaterBlock
    CaseNope!...Phobya Bench...let it all hang out man!
    Power SupplySeasonic SS-1200XP3
    Keyboard Logitech G810 or Fender Rhodes Electric Piano (MKI 73)
    Mouse G502 or Speedy Gonzalez...not Mickey...don't do Disney!
    Headset ...firmly on neck
    Mouse Pad Mouse don't got his own pad man...lives with me
    Headset/Speakers Edifier Spinnaker...or you mean the speakers in my head...man too many voices to name them all
    OS Win XP, 7, 8, 8.1 and Windows 10 Spyware Edition
    Network Router56k modem
    Accessory #1 Umm...nice tie?
    Accessory #2 Err...belt?
    Accessory #3 3 accessories?! I'm not a girl!!

Quote Originally Posted by DaemonCantor View Post
    I know what value my art has here(nothing)
    I would beg to differ DC and I think the thread is pretty busy .......for "no value" that's quite a lot of value...... quite a lot of 価値観

Quote Originally Posted by Zygomorphic View Post
    @Arne, do you really know Japanese???
    No, I wish Zygo....DC surprised me knowing Japanese in another thread I thought I'd pay him back in kind here...bit of Google translate
    Last edited by Arne Saknussemm; 09-09-2013 at 06:54 PM.

djdelirius, Heres the ini for those,

;Night Diamond Bloody Red Version by TheBlueGuy07

[Version]
    signature="$CHICAGO$"

[DefaultInstall]
    CopyFiles = Scheme.Cur,
    AddReg = Scheme.Reg

[DestinationDirs]
    Scheme.Cur = 10,"%CUR_DIR%"
    Scheme.Txt = 10,"%CUR_DIR%"

[Scheme.Reg]
    HKCU,"Control Panel\Cursors\Schemes","%SCHEME_NAME%",,"%10%\%CUR _DIR%\%pointer%,%10%\%CUR_DIR%\%help%,%10%\%CUR_DI R%\%work%,%10%\%CUR_DIR%\%busy%,%10%\%CUR_DIR%\%Cr oss%,%10%\%CUR_DIR%\%Text%,%10%\%CUR_DIR%\%Hand%,% 10%\%CUR_DIR%\%Unavailiable%,%10%\%CUR_DIR%\%Vert% ,%10%\%CUR_DIR%\%Horz%,%10%\%CUR_DIR%\%Dgn1%,%10%\ %CUR_DIR%\%Dgn2%,%10%\%CUR_DIR%\%move%,%10%\%CUR_D IR%\%alternate%,%10%\%CUR_DIR%\%link%"

; -- Common Information

[Scheme.Cur]
    "Normal Select B.R.V.ani"
    "Help Select B.R.V.ani"
    "Working In Background B.R.V.ani"
    "Busy.ani"
    "Precision Select B.R.V.ani"
    "Text Select B.R.V.ani"
    "Handwriting B.R.V.ani"
    "Unavailable B.R.V.ani"
    "Vertical Resize B.R.V.ani"
    "Horizontal Resize B.R.V.ani"
    "Diagonal Resize 1 B.R.V.ani"
    "Diagonal Resize 2 B.R.V.ani"
    "Move B.R.V.ani"
    "Alternate Select B.R.V.ani"
    "Link Select B.R.V.ani"

[Strings]
    CUR_DIR = "Cursors\Night Diamond"
    SCHEME_NAME = "Night Diamond Bloody Red Version"
    pointer = "Normal Select B.R.V.ani"
    help = "Help Select B.R.V.ani"
    work = "Working In Background B.R.V.ani"
    busy = "Busy.ani"
    cross = "Precision Select B.R.V.ani"
    text = "Text Select B.R.V.ani"
    hand = "Handwriting B.R.V.ani"
    unavailiable = "Unavailable B.R.V.ani"
    vert = "Vertical Resize B.R.V.ani"
    horz = "Horizontal Resize B.R.V.ani"
    dgn1 = "Diagonal Resize 1 B.R.V.ani"
    dgn2 = "Diagonal Resize 2 B.R.V.ani"
    move = "Move B.R.V.ani"
    alternate = "Alternate Select B.R.V.ani"
    link = "Link Select B.R.V.ani"
    Just copy everything in above box and then Paste it to a Blank Notepad, Save as '(Installer).inf' to the folder where the Cursors are then Right Click it and you should have an option 'Install' just click on it and it does the work of installing them to the proper folder. and as in the instructions you have to open Mouse Pointers and select Night Diamond Bloody Red and then click Apply.

I hope that helps ya...

PS every one I have noticed that Media Fire is corrupting the Downloads, so I'm looking for a New Hosting location. If anyone has a good idea that is free post it up.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast