cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus Webstorage

CamainDK
Level 7
On the infopage for the G750 (Denmark) I read that there would be included 32 Gb of webstorage.
I've used the preinstalled Asus Webstorage application on my G750JH, but still only have access to 5 Gb, anybody else know how to get the full amount of storage??

Regards

Jesper
My opinions are my own, I do not work for Asus or any other manufacturer of computers or computer parts. I do not speak on behalf of anybody, but myself.
//Blessed are the cheesemakers
8 REPLIES 8

nocturnal
Level 7
Mine didn't come with the software preinstalled, I had to download and install (had 32gb automagically after signing in). If you aren't seeing the space, I guess shoot customer service an email.

CamainDK
Level 7
Thx for the reply, mail is in their box.

Regards

Jesper
My opinions are my own, I do not work for Asus or any other manufacturer of computers or computer parts. I do not speak on behalf of anybody, but myself.

Honestly what would I even use it for?

CamainDK
Level 7
Dunno what you would do with it, but I've seen my house burn twice over the past years, I can easily find 25+ Gb to throw in a safe place online.

Regards

Jesper

I had to e-mail ASUS, they took care of it and upped me to 32gb. Works great.
ASUS G750JX-TB71

• CPU: i7-4700HQ @ 2.40 GHz.
  • Graphics: GeForce GTX 770M 3 GB GDDR5 RAM
  • Screen: 17.3' Full HD Matte Screen @ 100Hz
  • Memory: 16GB DDR3 1600 MHz. RAM 2x8
  • Storage: 500GB SSD 850 EVO + 750GB HDD @ 7200rpm
  • TC: IC Diamond Thermal Compound - CPU + GPU

B1g_Dav3
Level 7
Not sure if I'll use mine, I use Dropbox and have over 50 gigs free and a Skydrive that came with Office Professional, but it's definitely nice for people who don't already have accounts or only have a few GB.
ASUS ROG G750
Previous:
ASUS N55SF

New to this ere special gaming computer stuff, but trying to catch up 😛

patros
Level 7
One word guys, Bitcasa. I got about 95 GB on DropBox but I backed up roughly 3 TB of data on my Bitcasa account. Say hello to the Infinite Drive! Not only can I access all that data while on the move from my Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 or my HTC One, I can log into their web interface anywhere and access my files, be it a movie from a friend's computer or just a playlist of awesome music.

Something to ponder about.
Jesse Pinkman: "What's the point of being an outlaw when you got responsibilities?"

Badger: "Darth Vader had responsibilities. He was responsible for the Death Star."

Skinny Pete: "True that. Two of them bitches."

😄

Pitcher1
Level 9
i think you will register in asus website.