Page 105 of 105 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 103 104 105
Results 1,041 to 1,045 of 1045
    New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by larsiano View Post
    ive got the intel 750 PCI-e SSD, it works as secondairy drive. but for a boot drive you must configure the boot sequence to adress the drive first true CMS
    Not sure what exactly this means but I am guessing it has something to do with Flashing the BIOS. Have you installed windows 10 on this drive or any other drive on this mobo?

ROG Member Array

rampage iv black bent pins

hello all. im tryng to find the best and fast maybe not fast but to get my bent pins on my board.
    ive put a lot of time in this and well , I tried myself already but im pretty shaking hands and Im not well equip with small tools
    before tryng to unbent them I had a month run with the computer with no problem doing benchmark and stuff. and then I turned sli and it started sometimes to do cpu fan error and 1 long beep and 3 short beep. so I looked everything and 2-3 times to the end find out the bent pins. I tried unbent and once I replace the cpu and fired it up it give code 01 or 5a saying that cpu contaminated or bent pins. I think also maybe 1 of the small head of 1 pin was broken not sure
    I did put a xeon e5-2690 with sli 2x gtx970ssc its a pretty nice build and I would like to keep it since its new and id cost me pretty good money.
    ive got the best frequency world on hwbot with my xeon and some good benchmark with a gtx1060 but when I switchet to sli with the 2 970 I had some trouble sometimes when powering on the computer andway long story

can you guys help me because I brought the board from a friend and I don't know if I can rma this or pay asus to do it. is there a fixed price for this or some information I can get please. otherwise il try to see a jeweler maybe. but I think sendind it to the maker would be the best idea. im just a bit anxious I mean I already spend a lot of money so.
    thanks for help
    Last edited by LUPAIN99; 01-09-2019 at 06:36 AM.

ROG Member Array larsiano PC Specs
    larsiano PC Specs
    MotherboardROG RAMPAGE VI EXTREME OMEGA
    ProcessorIntel Core i9-9940X X-series
    Memory (part number)Corsair Vengeance LPX RGB 32GB DDR4-3466 CL16 quad kit
    Graphics Card #1ROG GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Strix OC 11GB
    Sound CardASUS Xonar Essence One DAC
    MonitorROG PG279Q 165Hz G-Sync
    Storage #1Intel 750 Series 400GB PCI-e 4x
    Storage #2Seagate IronWolf 10TB
    CPU CoolerCorsair Hydro Series H115i 280mm AIO
    CaseCorsair Obsidian 750D Airflow Edition
    Power SupplyCorsair AX1600i Titanium
    Keyboard Corsair K70 RGB Rapidfire Cherry MX Speed
    Mouse Corsair Gaming M65 Pro RGB
    Headset Sennheiser HD 650
    Mouse Pad Corsair Gaming MM800 RGB Polaris
    Headset/Speakers Bose V30
    OS Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
    Network RouterISP

Bent pin is a no warranty claim im afraid and is called customer abuse in short. Unless the board was sold this way wich usually does not happen. What causes the crash could be a ton of things i would not blame the mobo for it at this stage just make sure you have the latest bios and sufficient powersupply for starters

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by larsiano View Post
    Bent pin is a no warranty claim im afraid and is called customer abuse in short. Unless the board was sold this way wich usually does not happen. What causes the crash could be a ton of things i would not blame the mobo for it at this stage just make sure you have the latest bios and sufficient powersupply for starters
    that does not answer my question at all.... if you read good, I clearly tell how much it will cost to get it repair on the rma things.... I don't want to have it for free.
    and I don't know why you talking about a bios or power supply im telling that I already done those test and my bios was up to date. but there is still some bent pins that need to be repaired. so again. does asus repair damaged board. yes or no and how and where. thanks all for the help and details.

tomorrow il go to a computer shop and they will fix for me for 45 $.... they are the best shop in montreal apparently. so well see.
    my first idea was to send it to the creator. to be they build this board so they will be able to repair it. I just didn't wanted to wait long time considering ive been putting a lot of hours in this setup now I want a use it

ROG Member Array nofearek9 PC Specs
    nofearek9 PC Specs
    MotherboardRampage iv black edition
    Processore5-1680 v2
    Memory (part number)Corsair XMS3 8GB DDR3 x8
    Graphics Card #1EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 XC GAMING 8GB
    MonitorLG 34uc79g
    Storage #1Samsung 950 pro 256
    CPU CoolerNoctua nh-d15
    CaseLian Li PC-60FNWB
    Power SupplyCorsair Gold AX750PSU
    Mouse Logitech G400
    Headset Creative fatility
    Mouse Pad Steelseries XL
    OS Win10 pro (custom build lite)

for socket repair you can ask here : https://www.ebay.com/itm/Mainboard-C...n/202098573224

is a list of which DDR3 16gb sticks are compatible with this motherboard?

Page 105 of 105 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 103 104 105