cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

News drivers and fix?

pandiapanda
Level 7
Hi, a little msg for the modo, when will we have the news driver? ( 2013.03.25 for the last update) for a product with a LOT of problems :

- Humming micro
- noise on the others speakers while in a game
- BF3 issue : have to activate an option in the game for having left/right sound to be correct.
- etc etc the serie is too long.....

The problem is, you are selling a card at more than 150euros, when you do that people who are buying this card SHOULD and MUST have a perfect product with no issue at all. A product with some tech who are keeping us informed about the card, and the drivers, who are able to tell us : it's better to sell ur card you have been ****ed.... if they can't do anything at all.
My realtek card is working like a charm, and this one not.....

I'm sorry for my english it's not my native language.

And last but not least, with this card for me you have lowered the reputation of Asus to the bottom of product designer.
3 REPLIES 3

slikk
Level 7
I've had mine for almost a year with NO issues whatever. A lot of issues people have with the Phoebus are due to the general PC configuration

slikk wrote:
I've had mine for almost a year with NO issues whatever. A lot of issues people have with the Phoebus are due to the general PC configuration

Boy you are so wrong.
I have ASUS motherboard and ASUS graphics and my Phoebus still works like $hit.
I have nothing but problems.

And i also have that BF3 sound problem.

pandiapanda
Level 7
For info, I have a good PC with quality parts. I don't buy **** I prefer to spend my money on good products, but this time with Asus and their Phoebus I'm really disappointed.... I spent 2 hours switching my card on all pci-e port to try to remove this ****ing noise on the mic and to remove the noise on the others speakers, I removed all unnecessary plugs too (removed my second HD, removed 2 fans, removed all sata cable and removed my dvd drive too) to avoid all noise and electrical issue. but nothing worked... The card is at fault that's all....