cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

strange problem occured

Mavis
Level 7
so, my G74SX lags whenever i turn it on inside my home area, like when i tested it on RE5 benchmark version, i got low fps rate,
like 12 and can be lower, but when i take it outside of my house, it works perfectly fine! no lags no problem occurred at all! so i was wondering what could be the problem, is there something wrong with my house or is it the laptop? i just changed the
motherboard of the laptop because of the same problem, so i find it rather hard to believe if it is my laptop that's wrong. please help 😞
4 REPLIES 4

Chino
Level 15
Are you connected via Wifi to your router? Can be anything from a driver conflict to virus/spyware. That's the only thing that comes to mind.

yeah i am, but the thing that confuses me is that, the problem doesn't occur outside of my house, even when i am connected to a network.

Chino
Level 15
When you're inside do you have the laptop plugged into the wall? And when you're outside are you using the battery or also plug it into the wall?

plugged in or not its the same when inside my house...i can't even find any logical explanation for this problem