Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

G750Jx many things locked or blocked

fluxmaden
Level 7
Hi ROG members and owners,

Im joshua, proud owner of an ROG.
I have issues and i know its wide spread, but i can't seem to find a thread about it or resolving it.
Firstly i am a tempreture sceptic, i am always getting 79degrees on load especially on dirt 2.
I know g750 are well known for its silent fan cooling solution and its good no complains, but i just want alittle more.
So i downloaded msi afterburner or evga and other softwares but none were giveb access to the fan control, let alone the voltage.
Is there a locking done by asus to prevent adjustments to the fan speed? Cooling is the number one priority before overclocking.
So before i get to pumping this beast, i have to solve the cooling.

Thanks
4 REPLIES 4

Pitcher1
Level 9
i think no, asus is lock.

Is there anyway to unlock it? If i install a windows 7 fresh no asus bloatware will it still be locked or unlocked?

Cykon
Level 7
It will still be locked, fans are automatically regulated by the system bios.

Provinomico
Level 7
That's a pitty, I'd want the fans to be a little bit quieter under low load conditions (<50º), and spinning a little bit faster under heavy load as there's a big headroom on how fast the fans can go, just by checking ASUS GPU TWEAK's "Run GPU Fan on Full Speed" option.

I just bought a JZ and was about to start looking for a tool to control the fans, and it seems I will be hitting a wall... anyone tried Asus own Xpert Fan 2?