cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Win 8 reinstall.....g75

gallay
Level 8
Hi guys.

I got my g75vw reinstalled today(win8). After that i noticed that all of my asus progs where out of system, they were obviously gone. Im not an expert, thats way i would with pleasure like to get any help, that will help me with this case. Is there any of you who got the same problem?

Thanx for any help 🙂
4 REPLIES 4

Clintlgm
Level 14
You simply need to log on to Asus Download and download the ones you want to have installed. The ATK package will get most of your keyboard stuff going again. You can also check out this thread I think there are some recommendation as to other download you might want install.
G752VY-DH72 Win 10 Pro
512 GB M.2 Samsung 960 Pro
1 TB Samsung 850 pro 2.5 format
980m GTX 4 GB
32GB DDR 4 Standard RAM

Z97 PRO WiFi I7 4790K
Windows 10 Pro
Z97 -A
Windows 10 Pro

Clintlgm wrote:
You simply need to log on to Asus Download and download the ones you want to have installed. The ATK package will get most of your keyboard stuff going again. You can also check out this thread I think there are some recommendation as to other download you might want install.

Event the keyboard light is gone!?
Btw i've tried to download, but there is allmost nothing what im looking for. I just want to simply get my pc back 🙂

Yes the ATK package has the drivers for the keyboard lights, also all the Fn key functions. You will find this driver in the Utilities section of the Asus download page for your model/OS
G752VY-DH72 Win 10 Pro
512 GB M.2 Samsung 960 Pro
1 TB Samsung 850 pro 2.5 format
980m GTX 4 GB
32GB DDR 4 Standard RAM

Z97 PRO WiFi I7 4790K
Windows 10 Pro
Z97 -A
Windows 10 Pro

Clintlgm wrote:
Yes the ATK package has the drivers for the keyboard lights, also all the Fn key functions. You will find this driver in the Utilities section of the Asus download page for your model/OS

Thanx for help buddy. 🙂