Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 30
  1. #11
    ROG Guru: White Belt Array
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    94

    i´m not at home wright now, i have to see if i have that option, i will give you feed about this, in 3 hours

    Thank you very much, but i do not think i have that tab, what version of the program do you have? how can you delete the file they are talking about? i can´t find it....

    can you link me to your driver?

    Thank you very much

  2. #12
    ROG Guru: White Belt Array
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    94

    Exclamation

    i have this Edit, on the read me file of the Version V6.0.1.6976, but they don´t say what file is it....

    EDIT: Don't forget to delete the file in the config folder after you unzip the file... Follow the instructions as it says.
    EDIT2: You also have to delete the same file from c:\windows\system32\Drivers. If you find that same file in this windows folder, it needs to go as well (it might or might not be there). If you don't delete it, this won't work.

    thank you again

  3. #13
    ROG Guru: White Belt Array
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    94

    i notice that inside the config file, the folder is empty....

  4. #14
    ROG Guru: White Belt Array
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    94

    Quote Originally Posted by hmscott View Post
    Ah, it's not a program, it is an extension to the Realtek Systray program. Double click on the "Realtek HD Audio Manager" systray icon, and when the dialog comes up, click on the AudioWizard tab, and Launch the Wizard, click on settings icon to right of title and get the large expanded settings dialog:

    Attachment 26355

    Attachment 26356

    Attachment 26357

    i believe that i never saw that option, on my realtek drivers.........but i tell you wright away in 2:30 hours, when i get out of work

  5. #15
    ROG Guru: White Belt Array
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    94

    to put my notebook g750jx, in Dolby surround, do i have to buy, an external audio card to do this?
    Last edited by Al_Jourgensen; 09-18-2013 at 10:19 AM.

  6. #16
    ROG Guru: White Belt Array
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    94

    i only have this option, when i return to factory restore

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	yil9.png 
Views:	1 
Size:	653.9 KB 
ID:	26387

    no "Rog" simbol, no digital output options, the only thing that appears is this, if i try to install other driver, more recent from realtek, Maxx audio desapears......

    i try 7004 driver, but it has done what i told you, maxxaudio disappear.....can please someone help me with this, i read more posts, i try to delete, one file, after i install the program, but neither that file appears to me, in the "config folder", this one is empty

    i need help, to improve this, and put these maxxaudio options, in the digital output exit.

    please community is there some soul, that can help me resolving this issue

    thank you in advance

  7. #17
    ROG Guru: Platinum Belt Array hmscott PC Specs
    hmscott PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)Asus G750JH-DB71 (legacy)
    MotherboardAsus G750JH Intel HM87
    ProcessorIntel i7-4700HQ XTU Cores 36x/35x/34x/34x Cache 36x -50mV undervolt
    Memory (part number)Hyundai Electronics HMT41GS6AFR8A-PB 1.35v DDR3L-1600MHz
    Graphics Card #1Nvidia 780m Asus GPU Tweak OC 932mhz/6300mhz
    Sound CardRealtek v6.0.1.7469 driver
    MonitorAUO B173HW02 V1 Custom Refresh 85hz
    Storage #1RAID0 2x M.2 SATA Crucial MX200 512GB CT500MX200SSD6
    Storage #2Crucial 512GB 2.5" MX200 CT500MX200SSD1
    Power Supply230w AC Power Adapter 19.5v
    Keyboard Logitech k400 Wireless KB/Trackpad
    Headset Sony MDR-XB500 Wired and Sennheiser RS-220 Wireless TOSLINK
    OS Windows 8.1 + 8 Linux VM's + Windows 10 Technical Preview
    Network RouterAsus RT-AC68U DLINK DIR-655

    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Reputation
    44
    Posts
    5,357

    Quote Originally Posted by Al_Jourgensen View Post
    i only have this option, when i return to factory restore

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	yil9.png 
Views:	1 
Size:	653.9 KB 
ID:	26387
    no "Rog" simbol, no digital output options, the only thing that appears is this, if i try to install other driver, more recent from realtek, Maxx audio desapears......
    i try 7004 driver, but it has done what i told you, maxxaudio disappear.....can please someone help me with this, i read more posts, i try to delete, one file, after i install the program, but neither that file appears to me, in the "config folder", this one is empty
    i need help, to improve this, and put these maxxaudio options, in the digital output exit.
    please community is there some soul, that can help me resolving this issue
    thank you in advance
    The .7004 driver package doesn't come with the rtkhdaud.dat file. There is nothing to remove.

    For more detailed response, up through .7004, check out my response, #13 here:
    http://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread...problem./page2

    From that response, the area to get the .7004 file is here (V6.0.1.7027 now available, works for me):
    http://support.asus.com/Download.asp...udio&p=3&s=111

    If you are seeing the MaxxAudio wizard correctly, after having done the restore, the .7004 package should update and show the ROG version of the user interface for MaxxAudio.

    If MaxxAudio is gone after uninstalling the Realtek driver through the Uninstall Control panel, rebooting, installing the .7004 driver, rebooting, then perhaps you might want to download the .6976 package from the G750JX download for your language / country / region, unzip the installer package and remove the Config/rtkhdaud.dat file in the .6976 installer directory. Make sure to uninstall the old Realtek driver, reboot, install the .6976 driver and reboot.

    I am downloading US drivers, and providing the links I find for US drivers. You might need to go through the steps of going to your G750 laptop download area for your region / country and download from there.

    For US/Global, this is the G750JX download area where I downloaded the .6976 audio driver package that needs the Config/rtkhdaud.dat file removed from the unzipped installer before installing the driver:
    http://support.asus.com/Download.asp...50JX&p=3&s=521

    For another region/country you may want to download from another link, specific to your language/country/region. I don't know if these installer packages are universal or specific to a language / country / region.
    Last edited by hmscott; 09-18-2013 at 03:35 PM.

  8. #18
    ROG Guru: White Belt Array
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    94

    Quote Originally Posted by hmscott View Post
    The .7004 driver package doesn't come with the rtkhdaud.dat file. There is nothing to remove.

    For more detailed response, up through .7004, check out my response, #13 here:
    http://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread...problem./page2

    From that response, the area to get the .7004 file is here (V6.0.1.7027 now available, works for me):
    http://support.asus.com/Download.asp...udio&p=3&s=111

    If you are seeing the MaxxAudio wizard correctly, after having done the restore, the .7004 package should update and show the ROG version of the user interface for MaxxAudio.

    If MaxxAudio is gone after uninstalling the Realtek driver through the Uninstall Control panel, rebooting, installing the .7004 driver, rebooting, then perhaps you might want to download the .6976 package from the G750JX download for your language / country / region, unzip the installer package and remove the Config/rtkhdaud.dat file in the .6976 installer directory. Make sure to uninstall the old Realtek driver, reboot, install the .6976 driver and reboot.

    I am downloading US drivers, and providing the links I find for US drivers. You might need to go through the steps of going to your G750 laptop download area for your region / country and download from there.

    For US/Global, this is the G750JX download area where I downloaded the .6976 audio driver package that needs the Config/rtkhdaud.dat file removed from the unzipped installer before installing the driver:
    http://support.asus.com/Download.asp...50JX&p=3&s=521

    For another region/country you may want to download from another link, specific to your language/country/region. I don't know if these installer packages are universal or specific to a language / country / region.
    ALELUIA Problem solvedddddd!!! it was driver sweeper that i was missing......Thank You Very Much senseriosly

    1 problem to go....

  9. #19
    ROG Guru: Platinum Belt Array hmscott PC Specs
    hmscott PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)Asus G750JH-DB71 (legacy)
    MotherboardAsus G750JH Intel HM87
    ProcessorIntel i7-4700HQ XTU Cores 36x/35x/34x/34x Cache 36x -50mV undervolt
    Memory (part number)Hyundai Electronics HMT41GS6AFR8A-PB 1.35v DDR3L-1600MHz
    Graphics Card #1Nvidia 780m Asus GPU Tweak OC 932mhz/6300mhz
    Sound CardRealtek v6.0.1.7469 driver
    MonitorAUO B173HW02 V1 Custom Refresh 85hz
    Storage #1RAID0 2x M.2 SATA Crucial MX200 512GB CT500MX200SSD6
    Storage #2Crucial 512GB 2.5" MX200 CT500MX200SSD1
    Power Supply230w AC Power Adapter 19.5v
    Keyboard Logitech k400 Wireless KB/Trackpad
    Headset Sony MDR-XB500 Wired and Sennheiser RS-220 Wireless TOSLINK
    OS Windows 8.1 + 8 Linux VM's + Windows 10 Technical Preview
    Network RouterAsus RT-AC68U DLINK DIR-655

    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Reputation
    44
    Posts
    5,357

    Quote Originally Posted by Al_Jourgensen View Post
    ALELUIA Problem solvedddddd!!! it was driver sweeper that i was missing......Thank You Very Much senseriosly

    1 problem to go....
    Excellent!

    What is the last problem?

  10. #20
    ROG Guru: White Belt Array
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    94

    the pairing with an apple wireless keyboard, it was working on my M50VN, now, in 10 days only 3 times appeard the window to insert the pairing code, but i didn´t even had the time to insert it

    i try typing "11111" "Enter" while pairing, but nothing, i press and hold the power button, while pairing, nothing, desconecting and conecting, Bluetooth, hardware

    i ´don´t know what to do, when i read cases that it worked....i´m trying this, since i bought the notebook, and already have the Bluetooth latest drivers installed...

    i don´t know really

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •