cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Drivers?

ByLs
Level 7
Where?

LET'S GO POPULATE THIS FORUM WITH $HIT QUESTIONS LIKE THIS UNTIL SOME "ASUS PROFFESSIONAL GUY" RESOLVE THIS PROBLEM!
90 REPLIES 90

AVtemp
Level 10
Man,they dont give a damn about our problems.I sent them tons of bugreports and got no respond or result in latest drivers.They dont want to fix drivers.
Best thing we can do is to expose our problems by YouTube.They dont give us another choise.

pandiapanda
Level 7
I sent a msg to Raja by private msg, still no answers... They don't give a ****, and I sent some bugreports too, no answers too....

Last time I buy some Asus product....

pandiapanda
Level 7
Good question : Where is raja?
Answer : not here

Raja
Level 13
Contact your local Asus reps for help guys. I don't cover Brazil or Europe. Try their Facebook pages or whatever is available to you. I have enough to do without taking on the support work of other regions.

Raja@ASUS wrote:
Contact your local Asus reps for help guys. I don't cover Brazil or Europe. Try their Facebook pages or whatever is available to you. I have enough to do without taking on the support work of other regions.

WTF is that answer? You have enough to do? Since when did u answer any of our question? We have explained all of our issues with this card and YET we have see nothing to correct our bugs. Asus is not a global company? We ask for an ETA for the drivers, we ask IF they are working on the bugs and nothing at all !!

Numrollen
Level 7
Support work for? Every 2nd post is about bugs, missing support, win8 compatibility. Nothing that comes from Asus. Is this person that does the driver stuff in holiday? I dont think more than a single manpower is on this project. Win 8.1 i think will break this completly. Nice to see bad press about this.

jempski
Level 7
I have bought a Asus Phoebus Solo card. Man, do I regret this. Card is only seen after a warm restart, computer hangs on shutting down. Like loads of other users on this forum. If they don't publish a decent driver very soon, my old Creative card will make a come back.
I always thought Creative had ****ty drivers, how wrong I was.

AVtemp
Level 10
Yapp,that is how they work.
Everybody keep telling "That is not my fault,contact someone else".
You will hear the same from local support-"We`re workin` to fix that, please be patient".
I`m waiting since Dec 2012.
Any progress,RAJA?

Raja
Level 13
Like I said I don't cover your regions - contact your local reps to deal with your issues. Asus is a global company with local support. Contact your local support personnel. Posting abuse at me will get you nowhere with your issues. This will be the last time I tell you guys this.

Any more outbursts with expletives and you can expect a break - no matter which region you are from.