cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Temp control to push Titan beyond 80 not present in GPU Tweak as it is in Prec X Etc

hipkapapple
Level 7
Hello. I have been looking at different Titan OCing options (afterburner, precision x ), but as GPU Tweak came with my card, I have gravitated to it and appreciate its relative ease of use although it does not seem to be valued by enthusiasts. I have noticed however, that it does not appear to have an obvious slider or control to alter default temperature threshold beyond 80 degrees as other programs clearly provide. Am I to assume that pushing power target to 106% alters this automatically to extend beyond 80 degrees or is this an inherent limitation of GPU Tweak compared with its rivals. Might I have overlooked the feature or might it be hidden in some convoluted menu option. Any help would be appreciated. I understand there may be better options and I will listen to suggestions that I could utilise another program, but this just seems a little neater to use and I would like to know.
2 REPLIES 2

HiVizMan
Level 40
If you open the sensor module you will be able to track if your supposition is accurate. I do not use the program so not really able to help you much.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

I shall look into doing that. The program is currently acting oddly; probably from my installing other OC programs to check their functionality. I shall expunge all traces of conflict and look into the monitor option after a reinstallation. Thank you for your reply.