cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum randomly signs me out

Zka17
Level 16
Since this morning I'm having difficulties to post on this Forum... when I try to submit a post (tried in multiple threads), the system logs me out... then my post is gone... - getting tired to re-write them...

I have sent a pm to MarshallR, but can not be sure that he actually received it or not...

So, now I'm trying to post a new thread... will continue until it will go through... - then maybe somebody can look into this problem... Thanks!

Edit: It went through with absolutely no problems! Maybe it's about the "Submit new post" command...
37 REPLIES 37

meankeys
Level 13
Zka17 wrote:
Since this morning I'm having difficulties to post on this Forum... when I try to submit a post (tried in multiple threads), the system logs me out... then my post is gone... - getting tired to re-write them...

I have sent a pm to MarshallR, but can not be sure that he actually received it or not...

So, now I'm trying to post a new thread... will continue until it will go through... - then maybe somebody can look into this problem... Thanks!

Edit: It went through with absolutely no problems! Maybe it's about the "Submit new post" command...

Yeah me two Z

Pain in the butt

Zka17
Level 16
So, it's not a problem from my side... I also tried from two different locations/different systems - no joy so far...

Chino
Level 15
Same here.

It happened to me twice but I hit the Back button and luckily my post was still there. As a precaution, copy your reply to the clipboard before you submit a post until the problem is solved. That way you can paste it if something goes wrong.

Zka17
Level 16
Yes, that's what I'm trying to do until some fix will happen... but sometimes is useless, my posts are just gone...

abvolt
Level 11
This is happening to a lot 8 time today alone I go from this forum to another and i'm logged out some times I have to leave the site altogether. Just to post this I was logged out 3 times hope someone will fix this problem.
Current: MSI Xpower Gaming Titanium | 7700K | G Skill Ripjaws V 3000 16Gb | 960 EVO 500Gb | Intel 730 480Gb | Seasonic 1000 Platinum |
NZXT X62 | Acer XB270HU | EVGA 1080 ti FTW3

Secondary: R4BE | 4930K | G.SKILL 2400 16GB | Corsair AX 1500i
Intel 730 240GB + 480GB | EVGA GTX780 ti sli kpe | Custom H20

Zka17
Level 16
Oh, the most important thing I forgot - there is no sign in button showing up when I'm getting logged out! I can sign back in only if I start going all over the Forum, then suddenly I'm signed back in...

Arne_Saknussemm
Level 40
This Forum is simply not getting any better and quite frankly the hurdles and workarounds needed to simply get a decent post up is making it not worth the hassle. How a premium company like ASUS can't sort out a decent website and forum is beyond belief. But then their software never has been good.

The same thing has been happening here all day. Try to post....white screen...post lost.

Will this post....50-50...lets find out...

kkn
Level 14
all my post's been posted, but i get up the non logged in thingy, but i just refresh the page and its all good.
but if you look up you stil see the black bar right?

kkn wrote:
all my post's been posted, but i get up the non logged in thingy, but i just refresh the page and its all good.
but if you look up you stil see the black bar right?

I've had the logged out stuff, but since I use multiple browsers across multiple operating systems, I figure that's just bound to happen, as the log-in cookies expire. As @HV said, we've been targeted by malicious cyberattacks in the past, so there is that side of things to consider. I've never noticed the posting issue, just the requirements to re log in occasionally.
I am disturbed because I cannot break my system...found out there were others trying to cope! We have a support group on here, if your system will not break, please join!
http://rog.asus.com/forum/group.php?groupid=16
We now have 178 people whose systems will not break! Yippee! 🙂
LINUX Users, we have a group!
http://rog.asus.com/forum/group.php?groupid=23