cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

help overclocking with asus gpu TEWAK

fab5yo
Level 7
Hey everyone i am new to the gaming PC world and i just wanted to know if you could help overclock my G750JX. I don't know what to do. So what are the setting you all used to overclock your system to full potential. so if there a setting i should be putting my computer on with ASUS GPU tweak please tell me what setting to put it on and also what is the is the easiest way to update the BIOS is it really needed? to make my system better. please anyone here on the ROG help me get my system running top notch performance. thanks everyone for taking the time to look at my post and i know i misspelled tweak sorry
1 REPLY 1

hmscott
Level 12
fab5yo wrote:
Hey everyone i am new to the gaming PC world and i just wanted to know if you could help overclock my G750JX. I don't know what to do. So what are the setting you all used to overclock your system to full potential. so if there a setting i should be putting my computer on with ASUS GPU tweak please tell me what setting to put it on and also what is the is the easiest way to update the BIOS is it really needed? to make my system better. please anyone here on the ROG help me get my system running top notch performance. thanks everyone for taking the time to look at my post and i know i misspelled tweak sorry

fab5yo, sorry I didn't notice this posting earlier, but I did notice the one with my username in the title 🙂

http://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?37698-Performance-help-hmscott-or-anyones-advice-and-sugges...

Let's continue in that thread.