cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CG 8890 Recovery Disk.

Elrosquasard
Level 8
Hi, I bought a CG8890, its giving me some trouble. First I sent for service by a problem with the recovery unit. When returned the PC, f9 key did not work, was wrong. Second, I sent for a problem with the temperature , was 50 degrees in idle.. Return with the RAID0 degraded. ASUS tells me to do another RMA. I refuse. Here comes my question ....
When will it be available recovery disks for Windows 8?

Basically because I want to install the RAIDR...

Yours sincerely.
7 REPLIES 7

Elrosquasard
Level 8
No reply? Seriously, it's a very expensive PC. I do not understand how to sell something without recovery disks. :mad:

Elrosquasard wrote:
No reply? Seriously, it's a very expensive PC. I do not understand how to sell something without recovery disks. :mad:

Nobody sells pre-built Systems with recovery CDs/DVDs any longer as HDD space is really big now. The F9 key should work, if not as Chino above me mentioned, look to see if you can create a Recovery disk yourself.

Chino
Level 15
Welcome to the ROG forums, Elrosquasard.

Have you checked in your programs to see if there's a utility to create recovery disks?

Elrosquasard
Level 8
I said that the RAID0 was degraded. I lost recovery partition. F9 key doesn´t work because give me always error, maybe BCD problem. I installed windows 8, but i haven´t ASUS app like DVDplayer or Nero. Thanks for reply.

Can a kind soul me back files for pendrive recovery from titan? I'd be eternally grateful 🙂

Elrosquasard
Level 8
Nobody? I feel that I was the only stupid to buy one. :rolleyes:

no1sy
Level 7
same here. i need recovery dvd too