cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not dtected with P7P55D Premium

dyann10123
Level 7
it seems that RAIDR express is not compatible with my motherboard, i have already test all the configurations but nothing.
with other motherboard detection is ok
i think the only solution is bios update of the motherboard or firmware update of the RAIDR.
there is somebody with the same problem ?
4 REPLIES 4

HiVizMan
Level 40
Could you list which bios settings you have changed or tried please.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

dyann10123
Level 7
I have disabled the integrated Marvell and jmicron controller, i have put intel storage to compatible mode, i have put PnP PCI to YES and others things (one week-end with that). i have permuted graphic card and RAIDR on both PCIe 16x 1 & 2, i have put RAIDR on PCIe 16x1 with an old PCI graphic card to eliminate compatibility problem with my graphic card and i have disconected all my others HDD, SDD, sound card etc....
to my mind a this day RAIDR and P7P55D Premium are not compatible !

PS: I have also modded the bios of this motherbord with the latest firmware of Jmicron, Marvell and intel controller but nothing, not detected.
I think i need a firmware upgrate of the RAIDR Express or change the motherboard

HiVizMan
Level 40
OK mate you have been a busy bee.

Go for the motherboard change in that case new toys like that RAIDr card need a shiny new home.

I will confirm with ASUS that your socket is compatible but the P55 chipset is a few generations old as you know.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

Ok, thank you