New ROGer Array

Thumbs up Not dtected with P7P55D Premium

it seems that RAIDR express is not compatible with my motherboard, i have already test all the configurations but nothing.
    with other motherboard detection is ok
    i think the only solution is bios update of the motherboard or firmware update of the RAIDR.
    there is somebody with the same problem ?

ROG Guru: Grand Master Array HiVizMan's Avatar

Could you list which bios settings you have changed or tried please.
    To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

New ROGer Array

I have disabled the integrated Marvell and jmicron controller, i have put intel storage to compatible mode, i have put PnP PCI to YES and others things (one week-end with that). i have permuted graphic card and RAIDR on both PCIe 16x 1 & 2, i have put RAIDR on PCIe 16x1 with an old PCI graphic card to eliminate compatibility problem with my graphic card and i have disconected all my others HDD, SDD, sound card etc....
    to my mind a this day RAIDR and P7P55D Premium are not compatible !

PS: I have also modded the bios of this motherbord with the latest firmware of Jmicron, Marvell and intel controller but nothing, not detected.
    I think i need a firmware upgrate of the RAIDR Express or change the motherboard

ROG Guru: Grand Master Array HiVizMan's Avatar

OK mate you have been a busy bee.

Go for the motherboard change in that case new toys like that RAIDr card need a shiny new home.

I will confirm with ASUS that your socket is compatible but the P55 chipset is a few generations old as you know.
    To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

New ROGer Array

Ok, thank you