cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

G73JH freeze showing movies, flash etc.

SpeeDJ
Level 7
Hi there,

i have a big problem with freezing my G73JH. If i show any type of movie my system freezes if i activate hardware acceleration.
When i disable hardware acceleration in flashplayer it works. But if i use media player classic with any type of movie the system freeze. I think the media player classic use the hardware acceleration

Its the same with installation win 7 64bit or win 8 64 bit. I think it comes from the Radeon 5800.
I install the newest Vbios and the new Bios 213, check 209, 211, reinstall Windows. Always the same...
Its frustrating...

What can i do? Old Vbios? Where can i get older version of vbios...

anybody out there with the same problem...

Thanks for help...

Sebastian
2 REPLIES 2

Pitcher1
Level 9
why you need flash vbios, i think you will sent service center to reflash back.

Termodinamic
Level 7
SpeeDJ wrote:
Hi there,

i have a big problem with freezing my G73JH. If i show any type of movie my system freezes if i activate hardware acceleration.
When i disable hardware acceleration in flashplayer it works. But if i use media player classic with any type of movie the system freeze. I think the media player classic use the hardware acceleration

Its the same with installation win 7 64bit or win 8 64 bit. I think it comes from the Radeon 5800.
I install the newest Vbios and the new Bios 213, check 209, 211, reinstall Windows. Always the same...
Its frustrating...

What can i do? Old Vbios? Where can i get older version of vbios...

anybody out there with the same problem...

Thanks for help...

Sebastian

Hi, This problem happens always or Only When you are Charging and in same time playing Movie?
If it happens when you are Charging, Its possible that your systems cooling have a problem. Clean Fan and Check Other Cooling part Then Test Your laptop.