ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array COLDSTATIC's Avatar

Monitoring tools

The more i use the asus aisuite the less i like it. It would be nice it it had a page of just stats. Plus the ticker at the bottom only shows 1 core at a time.

So i am looking to change out. I have openhardware installed but the voltages are not showing up. I ran the ai suite cleanup. All the other items work except that. Any suggestions? The reason i went with this first is b/c of the tie in with the nzxt x60 kraken.

What software are you using? Any recommendations for something else to try?

ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array CSN7's Avatar

latest version of aida64 extreme works pretty great

ROG Guru: Grand Master Array HiVizMan's Avatar

I personally use HWmonitor on my systems. There are a couple of versions, I use the stand alone app that does not get installed. You can choose to use the installer version. Both are very good and worth checking out. Oh and it is free. Made by the same crowd who do CPUz.
    To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array Atlantis852's Avatar

I am running AIDA64 and MSI Afterburner which has been working fine. I installed Corsair Link 2 (I am now using the HT100i water cooler) and tried it with Afterburner instead of AIDA64 and it appears the two don't like each other and cause blue screens. So I am back to ADIA64.
    Asus M6E | i7 4770K | 32GB Kingston HyperX RAM | 512GB Samsung 840 Pro SSD | GTX 780

imMortal Kombatant Array Myk SilentShadow PC Specs
    Myk SilentShadow PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS Rampage IV Formula
    ProcessorIntel i7 3930K
    Memory (part number)8GB Corsair XMS3 1600
    Graphics Card #1ASUS Radeon 7970 3GD5
    Sound CardROG Xonar Phoebus
    MonitorSamsung SyncMaster SA300
    Storage #1Corsair Neutron 128GB
    Storage #2Seagate 2TB
    CPU CoolerCorsair A50 Pro Air Cooler
    CaseBitFenix Merc Alpha
    Power SupplyThermaltake Litepower 700W
    Keyboard Alienware TactX Keyboard
    Mouse Tesoro Gandiva H1L
    OS Win7 Ultimate x64

Quote Originally Posted by Atlantis852 View Post
    I am running AIDA64 and MSI Afterburner which has been working fine. I installed Corsair Link 2 (I am now using the HT100i water cooler) and tried it with Afterburner instead of AIDA64 and it appears the two don't like each other and cause blue screens. So I am back to ADIA64.
    If you had both running at the same time(even just both installed) this is the root cause of the BSOD's, please never use 2 monitoring programs at the same time...it opens the flood gate for too many mis readings when you have more than one program polling the sensors of your hardware

ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array Atlantis852's Avatar

Yep... BSODs guaranteed Only AIDA64 and Afterburner are live so everything works fine.
    Asus M6E | i7 4770K | 32GB Kingston HyperX RAM | 512GB Samsung 840 Pro SSD | GTX 780

ROG Guru: Grand Master Array HiVizMan's Avatar

Good to know - pleased that things are sorted. Aida is very very good software and I can recommend it big time.
    To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array COLDSTATIC's Avatar

How do i get the usb3.0 boost installed without ai suite?