cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus Vulcan pro ( sound issues at the volume control)

mahe0543
Level 7
I had this problem with two headsets now and start to think i should buy another pair of headsets...
The problem is that, if i touch the volume control, i hear scratching sounds. If i dont touch it , the headset seams to work fine.

Has anyone had the same problem, or is it just me with my two headset, bought at 2 different locations. It is just weird...!

Wait to hear from you guys, if there is something you think i could do about it before I return them to the store.

Cheers!

Mathias

PS. Have not heard from you guys, so I think it is just my headsets that wont work, today I will return my second headset... I will try some different headset, so bad, I was hoping it could be some solution to my problem
CM HAF XB MidTower | Intel i7-4770K | MAXIMUS VI GENE | EVGA GeForce GTX 780 3GB PhysX CUDA | Corsair Dominator DDR3 1866MHz 16GB | 2 Samsung SSD 840 PROSeries 256GB 2.5" | Lite-On DVD±RW Writer | Corsair CX 750M| 2 CM Blade Master 80mm Fan | CM MegaFlow 200 Red LED | CM SickleFlow 120mm Red LED | Combo mPCIe, Intel Centrino 6235 advanced |Asus 24" LED VN247H| Win 7 HP.
0 REPLIES 0