lordofwater
Level 9
i want to change my psu and i have see two power supply unit

1) be quiet dark power pro 10 1000w
2) be quiet power zone 1000w
3) corsair ax760i
4) cougar gx v2 g1050
5) xfx pro series 850w full modular

i accept hint for my first modular PSU!!!
14 REPLIES 14

HiVizMan
Level 40
The XFX Pro 850 gets my vote. One of the best PSU's from a performance perspective you can get.

I also like the BeQuite range and have the 1200w that I highly recommend, but I do not know the 1000w so can not comment on that one.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

lordofwater
Level 9
but for a tri sli is better the power zone if i buy the VI formula Z87 right?

Chino
Level 15

lordofwater
Level 9
No?I think that was supported the tri sli and the hero two sli see the formula has three PCI-E i have see but i you say that don't support the tri sli well maybe i go for the extreme VI z87 right?
Well but returned to the thread what is the best PSU for me in the list ah i have one OCZ stealthxtreme at the moment!!!

HiVizMan
Level 40
There was no mention of Tri SLI in the OP.

Please list the proposed hardware and what you want to do with the system.

TRi SLi requires very specific hardware.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

lordofwater
Level 9
760 gtx for cheaper price or 770 gtx for the top?This is my planning!!!

HiVizMan
Level 40
What I would do is work out what PCIe connectors you are going to need for which ever cards you decided on, then find a PSU that has them, or failing that find out if the PSU you are looking at has enough connections for adaptors.

I would suggest a 1000w as a minimum.

lordofwater
Level 9

this is my PSU that i would buy