Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    ROG Member Array

Ok, the drive recognized in Bios. and the black screen says boot device not detected please insert cd/or media and hit space to continuee..
    I'm going to reinstall a new Bios like you said. Thank you again.

Super Moderator - Coderat Array Nodens PC Specs
    Nodens PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)ASUS GL702VW-GC004T
    MotherboardRampage V Extreme Edition 10
    ProcessorIntel 3930K C2
    Memory (part number)CMZ16GX3M4X2133C11
    Graphics Card #1ASUS STRIX-GTX970-DC2OC-4GD5
    MonitorASUS VG278H
    Storage #13x OCZ Vertex 3 240 (RAID5 - LSI 9361-8i)
    Storage #23x WD2003FYYS (RAID5 - LSI 9361-8i)
    CPU CoolerCorsair H100i + 4x Noctua NF-P12
    CaseCoolermaster HAF-X
    Power SupplySeasonic X-1250
    Keyboard Razer Anansi
    Mouse Logitech G502
    OS Windows 10 Pro x64
    Network RouterLinksys E4200v2 (running TomatoUSB/Toastman firmware)

Have in mind that after the UEFI installation is done, in the UEFI you will not see the drive itself. You will see "Windows Boot Manager" instead. This is what needs to be selected as the boot device.
    RAMPAGE Windows 8/7 UEFI Installation Guide - Patched OROM for TRIM in RAID - Patched UEFI GOP Updater Tool - ASUS OEM License Restorer
    There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those who don't!

RealBench Developer.

ROG Member Array

Boot manager is not showing up in Bios after updating 4206 Bios. it hangs in black screen at one point then retting it again it says Reboot and select proper Boot device. So I put windows 7 Upgrade cd in drive "I know it's not the full version. Got it to work before. And it won't install. there has to be another way into this Raidr drive to erase and reinstall its proper drivers to start over. I don't think its damage, but who knows at this point.

Super Moderator - Coderat Array Nodens PC Specs
    Nodens PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)ASUS GL702VW-GC004T
    MotherboardRampage V Extreme Edition 10
    ProcessorIntel 3930K C2
    Memory (part number)CMZ16GX3M4X2133C11
    Graphics Card #1ASUS STRIX-GTX970-DC2OC-4GD5
    MonitorASUS VG278H
    Storage #13x OCZ Vertex 3 240 (RAID5 - LSI 9361-8i)
    Storage #23x WD2003FYYS (RAID5 - LSI 9361-8i)
    CPU CoolerCorsair H100i + 4x Noctua NF-P12
    CaseCoolermaster HAF-X
    Power SupplySeasonic X-1250
    Keyboard Razer Anansi
    Mouse Logitech G502
    OS Windows 10 Pro x64
    Network RouterLinksys E4200v2 (running TomatoUSB/Toastman firmware)

"Windows Boot Manager" only shows once the UEFI mode installation is finished. If it was successful the boot device will be "Windows Boot Manage". Not RAIDR or anything of the sort.
    RAMPAGE Windows 8/7 UEFI Installation Guide - Patched OROM for TRIM in RAID - Patched UEFI GOP Updater Tool - ASUS OEM License Restorer
    There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those who don't!

RealBench Developer.

ROG Member Array

Nothing boots up now

I give up LOL!, well I disconnected the Raidr and pluged in my Western digital, reset my bios to 4102 and nothing wants to boot up. its coming up Reboot and select proper Boot device or Insert Boot Media in selected Boot device and press a key.I went back and forth I can't get anything to work . what could it be now. I even switch sata ports and bios one and two reset cmos. I have to walk away from this machine for a bit. its driving me nuts.

ROG Guru: Grand Master Array HiVizMan's Avatar

To sort that out simply select F8 during the boot process, the system is looking for your OS drive and can not find it. So select the OS drive from the list via F8 or set your OS drive in bios.
    To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

ROG Member Array

Hivizman thanks for your respond, I did that and it goes back to reboot proper device. I think I have to reset everything including bios from beginning. what a pain. is there a shortcut to this maybe try clearing cmos again.

ROG Member Array

Hi ROG Team, I got my other Raptor HD working again in sata mode.Im going to try again to get the Raidr Express drive working. I have a quick question on this though the machine loads up heres a picture you'll see where it says on upper right corner under (Status) Unconfigured.
    I don't remember it saying that, I remember it said Configured. Could it be damage or the files are corrupt and missing, if so how do I reinstall them and which files? Thank you again.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	get-attachment.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	119.4 KB 
ID:	27522
    Last edited by mikano; 10-07-2013 at 12:30 AM.

ROG Member Array

Cool Got My Raidr Working Now.

[QUOTE=mikano;319522]Hi ROG Team, I got my other Raptor HD working again in sata mode.Im going to try again to get the Raidr Express drive working. I have a quick question on this though the machine loads up heres a picture you'll see where it says on upper right corner under (Status) Unconfigured.
    I don't remember it saying that, I remember it said Configured. Could it be damage or the files are corrupt and missing, if so how do I reinstall them and which files? Thank you again.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	get-attachment.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	119.4 KB 
ID:	27522[/QUOTE

Hi all, I finally got it working! I went out and picked up Windows 8 Pro full version. And now Im just installing updates. The Asus motherboard Cd doesn't work with Win8 error message pops up , so im downloading the files online.

ROG Member Array

Everything was working fine in UEFI MODE , so I wanted to activate windows 8 and could't because I did a clean install. So I formatted the whole drive and now when I setup the Bios again like before and installing windows Vista in Custom then where you select you want to install Windows I can't becaurse it says: "This computer's hardware may not support booting to this disk. Ensure that the disk's controller is enable in the computer's Bios menu" I can't figure out what to do from here. Im thinking that Windows Vista is not compatible with the Raidr ssd. So my Question is to install Vista then windows 8 install all drivers and activate it on my Western Digital Raptor Hd then clone it to the Raidr?? is this right thank you for any help here.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast