Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by icebob View Post
    Quick question Brian, if I have multiple ROG boards (different platform) can I submit on different board and only the best one will count?
    yes only your best score will count for ranking.

you may submit as many scores as you like, but all scores must be in by August 5th

Brian@ASUS

Starting 7/29/10 - 8/5/10 we will randomly draw a lucky submitter everyday of their choice of an ROG thermos, ROG t-shirt, or ROG mousepad.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Sweet !!! Hey Travis I just got the Rampage 3 installed and im at 4.0 right now. Going to see what this baby can do. Had to drain my whole system tonight and just got it put back together.

chew*
    Those needing mod help with boards i have not posted mods for feel free to ask and i will walk you through it.

ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array 69_Goat's Avatar

I made a submission to the Asus mb thread and noticed a couple issues which may need to be amended, unless I'm reading it wrong.
    I realize the same text was used for both threads, but it could be misconstrued.

The first is the OP of the Asus mb thread. It states that the winners are going to Quakecon.

The second is page 6 of the rule book. It deals with single gpu submissions and the example uses a GTX295.

Also, what bios should I use for this P6T Deluxe with Gulftown ?
    i7-980X | EVGA 762 Classified | 6GB Dom GT 2000C7 | GTX580 SLI
    i7-2600K | Asus MIVE-Z68 | 4GB Dom GT 2000C8 | GTX580 Martix

chew*
    Will point this out to Brian. I believe the mentions of vid cards have to do with just some general guidelines.

As far as the P6T i do not have one in my posession I do however have a P6X58D Premium. I would imagine the best bios for that most likely the "release dates" will be similar. I will give it a test run to see what works best.

Brian@ASUS
    FIXED, the asus thread is elligible of only winning an ROG board.

in regards to the example, i tried to come up with 3 different scenarios incase in an event we were to be challenged with a similar scenario. so it states in the example that any geforce 200 series is ok to use. this lets any user with a 200 series eligible or you will need to go out and purchase a 200 series card. but for this competition, it is open to any gpu any cpu

our latest bios in our support site should support gulftown in the p6t

Quote Originally Posted by 69_Goat View Post
    I made a submission to the Asus mb thread and noticed a couple issues which may need to be amended, unless I'm reading it wrong.
    I realize the same text was used for both threads, but it could be misconstrued.

The first is the OP of the Asus mb thread. It states that the winners are going to Quakecon.

The second is page 6 of the rule book. It deals with single gpu submissions and the example uses a GTX295.

Also, what bios should I use for this P6T Deluxe with Gulftown ?

Brian@ASUS
    69_Goat and Rayw, you guys are the random winners of your choice of: Tshirt, ROG Thermos, or mousepad! (date 7/29/10)

HITandRUN
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian@ASUS View Post
    69_Goat and Rayw, you guys are the random winners of your choice of: Tshirt, ROG Thermos, or mousepad! (date 7/29/10)
    Brian anybody else won since than?

Brian@ASUS
    PLEASE! ATTACH your images if your screenshot is wider than the forum width. go to advanced then attach and upload images. if they protrude out, i will attach for you.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast