cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG Experience Tour - Round 1 (Discussion thread)

Retired
Not applicable
lol so no one is participating in this yet? i'll be submitting my results, give me some time to dig out some old stuff and do a small bench 😄

when is that last day to submit this?
49 REPLIES 49

Retired
Not applicable
My Board is on the way, and I plan on dropping a beat 🙂

Retired
Not applicable
can you just confirm, retail only correct no ES chips (or boards)

Retired
Not applicable
Splave wrote:
can you just confirm, retail only correct no ES chips (or boards)

yes no ES chips allowed for both board and cpu.

I need a 980 X for this contest 😕

So the top 2 will get to compete in Quakecon.

Does this include airfare , hotel , Quakecon tickets etc ?

I just ran it on my system I have now and got 9.793. Going to throw that Rampage 3 Extreme I won last weekend in and see what it can do.

Retired
Not applicable
well i guess icebob is in first place! haha ill update scores tomorrow at work

Retired
Not applicable
quakecon tickets yes, travel, accommodations and additional expenses no, but ill buy you guys drinks 😛

if you win the quakecon tournament, you will be invited to the OC summit where all expenses for travel and hotel are paid for.

Retired
Not applicable
just to clarify, since there will be 2 teams and each team has 2 people, then the top 4 scores will get to go to quakecon?

Retired
Not applicable
WhiteFireDragon wrote:
just to clarify, since there will be 2 teams and each team has 2 people, then the top 4 scores will get to go to quakecon?

so the people that rank #1 and #2 will get to bring their own friend, team member, partner in crime, to help assist and bench with them at quakecon. the way we had it at oc summit was 3 teams of 3. each team had to try and get as many records and hold their ground for who had the most records. it will be similar but scaled down a bit. the team of 2 will try and set records within the event and whoever has the most records wins. its very strategic because you can be in first place at one point and last place by the end of the day. we are supporting the teams with 2 of everything so that you can either use one as a back up or have 2 people benching the same or different benchmarks to increase the chances of breaking records. it really has a lot of strategy to be played. if you see the 3x3 oc summit videos, you can see how strategy helped or hurt a team.

Quick question Brian, if I have multiple ROG boards (different platform) can I submit on different board and only the best one will count?