cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rampage 3 Black Edition Thunderbolt keeps failing

Retired
Not applicable
Hey guys,

Everytime I turn on the computer running the latest Bios and Drivers for the thunderbolt, it will play fine initially but after a while the audio will stop. usually when exiting a game or a movie. Then I have to reset my machine to get it to play again.

For the top of the range MB I really think this is pathetic. Is there a fix to this, I am a bit angry as it seems this is a major fail on Asus behalf and cannot find a fix anywhere. I am running win 7 64.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated, though from this experience I am not sure I will ever buy a Asus MB again. One of the major selling points for the MB was the soundcard and it is a horrible experience.

Cheers
M
2 REPLIES 2

Retired
Not applicable
sshomza wrote:
Hey guys,

Everytime I turn on the computer running the latest Bios and Drivers for the thunderbolt, it will play fine initially but after a while the audio will stop. usually when exiting a game or a movie. Then I have to reset my machine to get it to play again.

For the top of the range MB I really think this is pathetic. Is there a fix to this, I am a bit angry as it seems this is a major fail on Asus behalf and cannot find a fix anywhere. I am running win 7 64.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated, though from this experience I am not sure I will ever buy a Asus MB again. One of the major selling points for the MB was the soundcard and it is a horrible experience.

Cheers
M

You need to install the beta drivers that are floating around here somewhere, search these forums for them. I beleive it was Raja that posted them.