cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Edit bug

Arne_Saknussemm
Level 40
If you put a picture in a post you cannot add any text after it.Get "message too short" error no matter the number of characters entered. You can edit the post above the picture but not bellow it....

😄

Edit test.

8 REPLIES 8

HiVizMan
Level 40

Edit You mean like this

Posted in wrong places sorry Arne, not calling you a old goat at all. 😄

Edit Or you mean like this
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

HiVizMan
Level 40
Seems to work for me.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

Detleg
Level 12
hahaha Brilliant

Raja
Level 13
I have the same problem - I dont have it in the lead post of a thread, but do in any subsequent posts. I have reported to Rich, so HQ knows.

Arne_Saknussemm
Level 40
LOL.....now try to edit and post text under the goat....

This happens to me:

HiVizMan
Level 40
See my edit

Arne_Saknussemm
Level 40
Hmmm well maybe admin privileges sort it out? but if Raja has same.... but I definitely can't add anything below a pic :confused:....

PowerShot
Level 7
I had to delete the picture to manage to edit my post. My picture was in the bottom of page, with all the text above. So after deleting it, to get the picture back to the post, I had to post it in a reply under my orginal post. They should do someting about it to fix this.