cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Arne_Saknussemm
Level 40
Wow 5000 posts! No biggie in the the grand scheme of things and no biggie on ROG either but quite a milestone for me. 😮

Thought I should make it a good one at least; So, I'll share a quote that has always been at the back of my mind since I first read it and that has shaped my approach to pretty much anything I do in life...overclocking included...

“Still, the last sad memory hovers round, and sometimes drifts across like floating mist, cutting off sunshine and chilling the remembrance of happier times. There have been joys too great to be described in words, and there have been griefs upon which I have not dared to dwell; and with these in mind I say: Climb if you will, but remember that courage and strength are nought without prudence, and that a momentary negligence may destroy the happiness of a lifetime. Do nothing in haste; look well to each step; and from the beginning think what may be the end.”

Edward Whymper - Scrambles Amongst the Alps
Oh, and a quick thank you to all the friends I've made here and that make ROG such a fun place to hang out!
Arne 🙂
8 REPLIES 8

nikosa43
Level 12
Arne my friend I wish you the best, for life, climbing and OC. That was really nice to read and wakes feelings that only nature can offer. If Everest is the higher Clock I wish you one day to reach it, as a Top ROG Overclimber 🙂

Retired
Not applicable
Congratz Arne................

HiVizMan
Level 40
Ah my friend, it is a month of milestones and I loved the words (philosophy) that you shared with us. Sir it has been my privilege to know you and to speak with you, both here on the forum and via emails. We really have to hook up and have a pint together.

For now I shall raise a glass of my current tipple, Barnsey by bath ales.

Cheers mate.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

ganji
Level 13
Nice post Arne, Gratz mate 😉

Myk_SilentShado
Level 15
Nicely said Arne! well done on the 5K unlock 😄

Retired
Not applicable
Hmmm..

Zka17
Level 16
Congrats, Arne - and thank you!