cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem With Left Mouse Button While Gaming

jadhh
Level 7
Hi, I Bought My Asus G750JW From Best Buy A Few Hours Ago. I Quickly Went To Download Saints Row The 3rd And Battlefield 4 once I set the laptop up. I Quickly Realized That When I Would try to zoom in on the scope or aim down the sights and try to shoot in saints row and battlefield 4, I couldn't, but I could shoot without clicking the right mouse button. Please Help Me. Basically when I press and hold RMB, and Then I press LMB, nothing happens. When I Just Press LMB, I don't aim down the sights but it will fire the gun.
9 REPLIES 9

boissona
Level 7
Hello,

Do you have found the solution at problem? Because i have the problem.

boissona wrote:
Hello,

Do you have found the solution at problem? Because i have the problem.

After hours of researching I think I may have found a fix.

Thank JuuchiYosamu from http://www.planetminecraft.com/forums/left-click-not-working-properly-t331086.html

In windows there is a stupid feature to DELAY the mouse clicking. (yeah I know, retarded).

Here's what you gotta do:
1. Hit Windows Key + W.
2. Then type "Mouse and Touchpad Settings".
3. Under Touchpad, change the delay to No delay (always on).
4. Once that is done, try it out in your games, it should work.

I tried it in Tekkit (minecraft) and it worked. This has also been tried out on World of Warcraft. The left clicking works normally as well.

Please do reply if it works, and spread the word to other forums if this solution works.

Thanks.

ashvin1801 wrote:
After hours of researching I think I may have found a fix.

Thank JuuchiYosamu from http://www.planetminecraft.com/forums/left-click-not-working-properly-t331086.html

In windows there is a stupid feature to DELAY the mouse clicking. (yeah I know, retarded).

Here's what you gotta do:
1. Hit Windows Key + W.
2. Then type "Mouse and Touchpad Settings".
3. Under Touchpad, change the delay to No delay (always on).
4. Once that is done, try it out in your games, it should work.

I tried it in Tekkit (minecraft) and it worked. This has also been tried out on World of Warcraft. The left clicking works normally as well.

Please do reply if it works, and spread the word to other forums if this solution works.

Thanks.

Thank you JuuchiYosamu and ashvin1801
I confirm that it works
again thanks for the fix
helps me a lot in shooting 😄

Works in BF4 and CS Source.

Good to know Jack. Happy gaming 😛

Pitcher1
Level 9
is it combo key? if yes, i guess asus have not design combo key function, try connect external kb that have combo function.

jadhh
Level 7
I cant find any kb that have the combo key.

snipestech
Level 7
Same Problem Here I usually play with an external Mouse but today I was out and didnt have my mouse tried to play and had the same issue.Anybody find a fix?

cl-Albert
US Customer Loyalty Agent
Haven't tried this myself with a game, but was reading for one of our other notebooks, somebody unistalled the touchpad driver and used the standard Windows driver (the basic left and right-click mouse functions work, but you lose all the extra touchpad features including the ability to toggle on and off the touchpad through Fn+F9), so someone might want to look into trying this if interested?

El_Bennito00
Level 7
I'm getting the same issue, despite turning off the mouse delay. Is there a config file in the Asus software that I could edit or something?