cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

G74 Backpack

Retired
Not applicable
Does anyone know of a good backpack that can fit my G74sx? No one seems to sell a backpack that fits my laptop comfortably. I need one for school.

and first post! 🙂
8 REPLIES 8

Roland3
Level 7
I used to use my G73 Backpack for my G74, however, I'd found it was a bit too tight for G74 to fit in. So, I bought a Targus Voyager backpack, it fitted my G74 perfectly. But... I am a bit worry about the size of Targus Voyager 17.3 inch backpack. Might be slightly too big for me to it under seat in flight. Hope it will fit.

Retired
Not applicable
Thanks for your input 🙂
I'm not flying anywhere soon so I will definitely take a look at the Targus.

SLKStang
Level 7
Just picked up the Slappa MASK High Five backpack. Its probably one of the most expensive out there, but its well worth it in design and convenience. Fits the G74 and just swallows everything else I throw in it.

Retired
Not applicable
I got ASUS ROG backpack with my G74SX, it's very good. Perfectly fits and it's stylish too....

highborn wrote:
I got ASUS ROG backpack with my G74SX, it's very good. Perfectly fits and it's stylish too....

Damn, i like to get my hands on a ROG backpack for my G74SX 😄

Retired
Not applicable
My ROG backpack that came with it burst the zipper on the third day. Can barely fit the G74 in it. Be careful putting anything else,in there!

Needles to say I'm backpack shopping now too.

Gliptor wrote:
My ROG backpack that came with it burst the zipper on the third day. Can barely fit the G74 in it. Be careful putting anything else,in there!

Needles to say I'm backpack shopping now too.

Did you get the G73 bagpack?
| Asus G74Sx-A1 | GeForce GTX 560m 3gb GDDR5 |
| 16Gb 1333Mhz DDR3 Ram | 2630QM I7-Quad Core |
| BluRay + Bluetooth | 2x 750gb Sata HDD Drives |

check out the Bag of Holding on thinkgeek.

i bought a HP backpack for my G51 and that thing has held up great (both the laptop and the bag).