cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BF4 ROG Emblem

Sandcracka
Level 10
To any Battlefield fans out there. I made the awesome ROG logo using BF4's emblem tools. It's the best I could do using what I had but I think it looks pretty good. Now every time I get a kill, they will see that I am powered with ROG equipment!27744
33 REPLIES 33

abvolt
Level 11
Looks really good i like.
Current: MSI Xpower Gaming Titanium | 7700K | G Skill Ripjaws V 3000 16Gb | 960 EVO 500Gb | Intel 730 480Gb | Seasonic 1000 Platinum |
NZXT X62 | Acer XB270HU | EVGA 1080 ti FTW3

Secondary: R4BE | 4930K | G.SKILL 2400 16GB | Corsair AX 1500i
Intel 730 240GB + 480GB | EVGA GTX780 ti sli kpe | Custom H20

BlueTreesTV
Level 7
You should do a tutorial on this 😄
Turned 14 last month, bought a new computer with my work money

Project Silent death
CPU - Intel i7 3970X
Motherboard - ASUS Rampage IV Extreme
RAM - 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum
SSD - x2 Samsung 840 Pro 512GB
HDD - 4 TB Seagate Barracuda
GPU - x2 Asus R9 280X Matrix
Case - Corsair 900D
PSU - Corsair AX1200i
Radiator - EK Coolstream 360mm
Liquid color - EK Koolant Red coloring
CPU Block - EK Supremacy
Backplate - EK Supremacy LGA 775 Back plate
Reservoir/Pump - EK DCP Combo

BlueTreesTV wrote:
You should do a tutorial on this 😄

If you did we'd put it on our front page! Or if it's exportable/share-able we'd host it!

meankeys
Level 13
Cool - Thanks Sandcracka

Sandcracka
Level 10
I will try to give it a go!

DaemonCantor
Level 13
Nice Job there Sandcracka and good catch!

Gee thanks MarshallR, You never offered that to the Guy that made the ROG Boot Screen or me when I made the Steam and TeamSpeak Skins....That's the kinda things I mentioned in the Artist Unite Thread of why nobodies wanting to make anything for ROG anymore you and most of the People here Ignore the People who give freely to this community out of their hearts.

BTW MarshallR I still make ROG Themed stuff...Just not here anymore.

X-ROG
Level 15
The Boot Screen is .. difficult, as it's a change to the core system files, which we can't look like we're responsible for should users not install it correctly. I didn't even see the TeamSpeak skin sorry, I don't read every thread.

Sandcracka
Level 10
Apparently the BF4 beta is over now. I guess I will have to wait til the game is released to do the tutorial...

ganji
Level 13
Nice job Sandcracka!
I saw some really good emblems while playing the beta and It amazes me how you and others make such good emblems out of the shapes you started with.