cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maximus VI HEOO UEFI BIOS backup

shlomy
Level 7
Hello all,
So, after I'd managed to have some OC settings, I want to backup it so I'll be able to "play" with it some more, and when done, to get back to the healthy OC settings.

So, does it have any way to backup the current BIOS settings? or somehow to get a text file with all the BIOS settings?
I don't want to take a picture of all the screens... lazy of me 🙂

Thank you my friends.
FSX rules!

Haswell 4770k 3.5ghz, Asus Maximus-Hero, H100i, G.Skill 2x4GB DDR3 1600Mhz SNIPER, Gigabyte 570GTX, Thermaltake 850W
3 REPLIES 3

Sherbat
Level 7
Yes, it's in the BIOS. From the Boot menu go one more to the right, and select ASUS Overclocking Profiles.
Maximus VI Hero / i5 4670K / GTX 760 / 8GB DDR3 1600 / Seasonic M12II 650

HiVizMan
Level 40
Hello there sure is

If you navigate right over to the right hand side using the arrow keys or your mouse (I am old school still use a keyboard for the bios) you can save OC profiles.

Save your profile and then go tinker with the settings knowing that you will always just be one button away from a working configuration.

If your playing around fails big time, CMOS clear and once back in bios just load up your profile.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

shlomy
Level 7
Thank you 🙂
FSX rules!

Haswell 4770k 3.5ghz, Asus Maximus-Hero, H100i, G.Skill 2x4GB DDR3 1600Mhz SNIPER, Gigabyte 570GTX, Thermaltake 850W