cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nvidia Surround on G75VX

shuckeru
Level 7
has anyone got nvidia surround settings available in the Nvidia Control Panel? i managed to hook up 3 externals via HDMI, thunderbolt, and VGA and the laptop monitor together to make 4x1080p screens but even after i connected them the setting is not there. anyone knows how to get surround to work on a laptop?

BTW i ran LoL: 30+ FPS @ 4k Resolution with settings maxed both in game and on the Nvidia Cotrol Panel. (all those 16xQ CSAA etc.. like yes everything to max out i maxed it.)
3 REPLIES 3

Pitcher1
Level 9
do you mean when you set in set up multiple display in NVIDIA control pannel is not work?

no no, i can get multiple displays to work. its just that i can't set up Nvidia Surround because the "page" for it is not there in the control panel. currently i am only able to run games in windowed mode across 4 screens, but i want to use Surround to game in fullscreen across 4 screens with bezel correction like in AMD eyefinity if that clarifies for you.

ZeroBarrier
Level 10
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think any of the mobile nvidia cards support nvidia surround.