cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hello , bsod

Maximus23
Level 7
Hi guys, im hew here, and probably posting this in wrong section, sorry if i did.

So here's the thing.
Maximus vi hero, i5 4670k, corsair 2x4gb 1600mhz CMZ8GX3M2A1600C8, corsair cx500m psu,cm hyper 212 evo,running on hd 4600 graphics, also im using 1 ssd and 2 hdd's.

so heres the thing, i builded it like 1 week ago and everything was fine. It works like a charm no problems at all.
But suddenly i was playing lineage2 and i go a bsod.

Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1
Locale ID: 1032

Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: 124
BCP1: 0000000000000000
BCP2: FFFFFA80079B3028
BCP3: 00000000BE000000
BCP4: 000000000100110A
OS Version: 6_1_7600
Service Pack: 0_0
Product: 256_1

Files that help describe the problem:
C:\Windows\Minidump\102413-8517-01.dmp
C:\Users\Pater\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-9016-0.sysdata.xml

Read our privacy statement online:
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=104288&clcid=0x0409

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt

So im kinda newb with this, i got it just 1 time even running my pc for days never closed it and playing games for hours.
Any ideas? Oh, and i chose the XMP profile in bios for 1600 mhz ram. Anything i should be worried about?

Motherboard: Maximus VI Hero CPU: Intel i5 4670k Ram: Corsair Vengeance 8gb(2x4) @ 1600mhz
PSU:Coolermaster v700. GPU: Evga 1080 ftw Monitor: Asus VG248QE
12 REPLIES 12

chrsplmr
Level 18
Welcome to ROG.

What cooling solution are you using ? Is it possible to check and reSeat your cpu
paying particular attention to spreading thermal compound?
Also, you may want to take out and reset your memory. there maybe some dirt or
other debris in the lane.
Lastly I would check to see if there is a 'patch' from the game manufacturer, this
may be a known issue.
Since there is no GPU it is hard to point to a driver.
Assuming of course your running the newest bios and chipset.

Best of Luck. Please keep us posted.c.

Maximus23
Level 7
oh thanks for the fast response, i have a hyper 212, and i used this as thermal compound: http://www.coolermaster.com/product/Detail/cooling/thermal-compound/ic-essential-e1.html

By reseting memory u want me to remove it completely and put it again? Its like 1 week that i did it. I havent upgraded any bios or anything. Maybe this can be cause coz of the old hdd's? They are pretty old, and my ssd has formated like 3 times and have it like 8 months. also i forgot to mention i have corsair cx500m psu.

Oh my god, i also forgot something important, when i turn on my pc for first time, i get a ' Cpu fan error! ' message and makes me use f1 to go bios, and i just exit from there and it boots.

Motherboard: Maximus VI Hero CPU: Intel i5 4670k Ram: Corsair Vengeance 8gb(2x4) @ 1600mhz

HiVizMan
Level 40
Hello my friend.

I moved your thread for you no worries about it being in the build section.

Tell me, is your system OC at all? Have you made any changes in the bios?
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

Maximus23
Level 7
no changes just i put the XMP. no oc at all.

ColonelS
Level 9
Just a few concerns~

1. SSD formatted - By formatting do you mean like the normal format on HDD? Secure erased before?

2. CPU Fan Error - CPU fan is connected to which onboard fan header?

3. No GPU? - So you are gaming on linege2 Intel HD4600 (somebody correct me if im wrong)

4... yes your XMP profile disable it and try see if it BSOD overtime

Best,
ColonelS
Click ->Republic of Gamers<- official Facebook page

ColonelS wrote:
Just a few concerns~

1. SSD formatted - By formatting do you mean like the normal format on HDD? Secure erased before?
2. CPU Fan Error - CPU fan is connected to which onboard fan header?
3. No GPU? - So you are gaming on linege2 Intel HD4600 (somebody correct me if im wrong)

1. ssd normal didnt know i could do secure erase -.-
2. My cpu fan is connected to cpu_fan header. Theres another cpu_opt by side on this could i try on it for that error?
3. Yes im running on hd 4600 i know how it sounds >_<

HiVizMan wrote:
When you run your memory on the XMP profile you are indeed overclocking 🙂

Please clear CMOS or in bios F5 and enter to reset defaults. Then F10 and enter. See if that resolves your issue.

List your hardware and include the cooling. I wonder if cooling had something to do with the error.

okay i will, i also have all the info in the first post 🙂

PlaneName
Level 10
I'm back to answer some questions to fellow ASUS ROG members! 😄

Yeah if you have the 124 error code is more likely you have done some OC'ing or change anything on the BIOS.

http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/showthread.php?266589-The-OverClockers-BSOD-code-list - List full of BSOD that will happen if you over clock or change anything on the BIOS. Now as ColonelS have mentioned about your RAM speed, try to disable XMP and see if you still continue to have that error while playing that game. You have anything running on your desktop like ASUS Suite II or something similar?
Case: Antec 300 Mini Tower Motherboard: GA-Z68A-D3H-B3 (rev1.3) CPU: i5 2500k @ 4.5ghz Cooler: Hyper 212 EVO GPU: GIGABYTE GTX 560ti (950mhz) RAM: G.Skill 8 GB DDR3 @ 1600mhz PSU: Corsair CX 750 Driver: 320.00
Been building PC's for 8 Years! 😉

PlaneName wrote:
You have anything running on your desktop like ASUS Suite II or something similar?

yes, ai suite 3 but i didnt modify it at all, its on high performance itself

HiVizMan
Level 40
When you run your memory on the XMP profile you are indeed overclocking 🙂

Please clear CMOS or in bios F5 and enter to reset defaults. Then F10 and enter. See if that resolves your issue.

List your hardware and include the cooling. I wonder if cooling had something to do with the error.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.