cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus had better Hurry Up!

DaemonCantor
Level 13
Sad News I have received last night about us poor US Residents, Here by the end of the Health Care Reform Mandatory Sign Up Asus and all it's competitors are going to loose a Major Market! The US of A and if loose is too strong a word then use two words Major Decrease.

What I found from a YouTube Video was- Median Income Households will be paying Astronomical Prices for Mandatory Health Coverage, as much as 50,000 a Year. I personally went to the site for signing up last night and encountered a multilevel pricing scheme with the major Ripoff Companies represented. For just my Wife and myself to be insured thru this system it will cost me as little as $459 USD to as high as $898 USD per Month and that's just Two People with no Dental, only Heath at between Less than 60% to 80% of Medical Cost Coverage.

Think how much a Family of 4 will be paying.... This will send the Buying Public into a Tailspin of using the Equipment they already have instead of New Equipment. I can see over the next 6 months a Major decrease to Purchases in the US along with a Recession once again.

Now the Good News Every Lower Wealthy, Middle Class and Poor in the US will have More Money Pulled from their Pockets by the Government. Everyone who was in Prison is Exempt as well as the ones who get Medicaid/ Medicare. Everyone will Have Health Insurance Mandatory or pay a Penalty(fancy Word for Fine But Still Undisclosed Amount). BTW it's the same Insurance as the people on Welfare Get which Sucks Badly! and is the Same Companies....

I guess Asus and their Policy over the last couple years of Alienating the US from their Sales and Support have been moving in the right direction since the US isn't going to be the Buying Power it was Last Year.

So in conclusion Asus had better Up Their sales with Fancy Marketing and Such while they can because here soon that will be gone forever.
19 REPLIES 19

Myk_SilentShado
Level 15
It's high time you moved to Australia old boy! we too have mandatory health insurance, but you have to earn 50K a year first before you must do it...and then at the end of the financial year, you can get I think it's 10% back, or use that to cover the next year's costs of it and pay less. Though I don't think anyone here pays 900 a month for health insurance....what a ripoff.

You should of expected this when the lawmakers, yes the senate and congressmen/congresswomen ,
have their own healthcare Plans

They don't want anything to do with this healthcare plan. Immune

01 Wolverine wrote:
You should of expected this when the lawmakers, yes the senate and congressmen/congresswomen ,
have their own healthcare Plans

They don't want anything to do with this healthcare plan. Immune

Perfectly true. That's the worst of it. They saddle us with it, and make sure they are immune to it.
I am disturbed because I cannot break my system...found out there were others trying to cope! We have a support group on here, if your system will not break, please join!
http://rog.asus.com/forum/group.php?groupid=16
We now have 178 people whose systems will not break! Yippee! 🙂
LINUX Users, we have a group!
http://rog.asus.com/forum/group.php?groupid=23

Arne_Saknussemm
Level 40
Bizarre! Can't believe this is happening...it was outed so succinctly 50+ years ago....

kkn
Level 14
move to norway, the healthcare is in the tax here, and its free healthcare, no need for expensive and dodgy insurances like the US have.

kkn wrote:
move to norway, the healthcare is in the tax here, and its free healthcare, no need for expensive and dodgy insurances like the US have.

How is the weather?

abvolt
Level 11
I would venture to say that the US has the worlds worst politicians they just don't care.
Current: MSI Xpower Gaming Titanium | 7700K | G Skill Ripjaws V 3000 16Gb | 960 EVO 500Gb | Intel 730 480Gb | Seasonic 1000 Platinum |
NZXT X62 | Acer XB270HU | EVGA 1080 ti FTW3

Secondary: R4BE | 4930K | G.SKILL 2400 16GB | Corsair AX 1500i
Intel 730 240GB + 480GB | EVGA GTX780 ti sli kpe | Custom H20

abvolt wrote:
I would venture to say that the US has the worlds worst politicians they just don't care.

I disagree. They care about political contributions, ie bail out the banks, seriously? :rolleyes:
Crosshair IV 1090T 4093.7 - Crosshair V FX - 8350 Batch # 1243PGT 4.422MHz - 4816.08 MHz 1.5v - GSKILL F3-14900CL9D-8GBSR(x2)1087.6 11-12-10 1.5volts - ViewSonic VX2439wm - Acer GD235HZ - SyncMaster P2350 - PowerColor Red Devil RX 480 8GBD5-3DH/OC - Current Mode: 5760 x 1080 - (retired) ASUS GTX660DC2O2GD5 - Nvidia 3D Vision Wired - HAF 932 - Corsair HX850 - Corsair H100i - latest quakelive.com - Day thirteen 60fps - as always I'm powered by Futurelooks.com

abvolt wrote:

no way, they all thief's and liars and crooks don't matter what Country