Unable to read from USB after creating a Avast Rescue Disk from my ASUS G57VX

G'day Asus,

On my ASUS G57VX notebook and I've double checked the BOIS settings and it can detect my ScanDisk Cruzer Blade 8Gb USB device, doing the boot-up when I hit the ESC key and the ScanDisk Cruzer Blade show up on to boot-screen and I select the ScanDisk Cruzer Blade 8Gb USB device and it won't boot or read the Avast Rescue Disk from my ASUS G57VX notebook.

Does anybody have any issue that can't boot to a USB or read Avast Rescue Disk from any ASUS notebook model, according to Craigb from the Avast forum all 4 USB is blue (usb3) and I don't have usb2 which is black.

Please see the topic from the Avast forum relating to my problem that I cannot boot into Avast Rescue Disk http://forum.avast.com/index.php?top...;boardseen#new

Thank you.
    ASUS G75VX-T4153H

Have you made sure that Secureboot is Off, and CSM is On?

These settings initially prevented me from booting Linux installation media from USB.

G'day Prymaldark,

The Secureboot is turn off and I'll check the CSM is turn on, and I'll get back to you soon.

Thanks
    Last edited by SpeedyPC; 10-31-2013 at 07:03 AM.
    ASUS G75VX-T4153H

Prymaldark,

The CSM is turn on and still unable to read from USB after creating a Avast Rescue Disk from my ASUS G57VX.
    ASUS G75VX-T4153H