cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sonic Radar problems with Battlefield4

NerviG
Level 7
Hey,

I have a problem with the sonic radar software (using Maxiumus VI Formula) and Battlefield 4. The sonic radar doesn't appear in the game, it is not visible. With other games it is working. When I have the BF4 in window mode I see the sonic radar working perfect but it is not visible in the fullscreen mode.

Can someone help?
17 REPLIES 17

COLDSTATIC
Level 8
possibly update vid driver......i know for nvidia the driver from last thursday or friday is the only release driver to support bf4. my thought is that the overlay is not working right b/c the driver dosent support the game??? are you oc'ing? if so and your using msi afterburner the companion for it likes to block things from the osd.
4770k | Asus Hero | G.Skill Trident 2400 32gb | Samsung 840 pro 256gb
NZXT Kraken x60 | Asus GTX780 Direct CU ii OC | Razer tiamat 7.1
Razer Imperator | Razer Nostromo | Antec High current pro 850
Thermaltake Xaser Vi | Windows 8.1 64bit

NerviG
Level 7
yes I am using MSI Afterburner, good point. But with BF3 it was working.

I guess I have to wait for new drivers. but thanks anyway!

Flintstone-314
Level 7
Same problem here....any solution or do we have to wait forever for a fix?

Bodmech
Level 7
Same here, thought I would see if it worked with an older title like Skyrim,
Sonic radar works but makes the game stutter so bad it is unplayable.

Another piece of bundled software that is useless.

My guess is that Sonic Radar doesn't work on BF4 because that game is 64bit. Sonic Radar needs 64bit game support. Works fine with BF3 because that's 32bit.

Shadowdane
Level 9
This is likely it... I haven't seen any screen overlay software that works yet with 64bit games.

Shadowdane wrote:
I haven't seen any screen overlay software that works yet with 64bit games.

I found best x64 program also it does much more than FRAPS, now I can see not only my GPU tem and fans etc. but also CPU and more, try to use PlayClaw 5, download at http://www.playclaw.com/download.php You can use it free if You press try or smf. I have license now because its good to have info from other devices not only GPU

Flintstone-314
Level 7
wow, asus sure isn´t fast with driver support.....would be nice to get an updated driver then.
I do have serveral other programs using overlays and they all work...
A pity because that was the main reason I bought the board for...to finally be able to game without the need to hear...

=(
latest nVidia drivers