cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Win a G750, Black Edition motherboard or Assassin's Creed 4 collectibles!

X-ROG
Level 15

Here’s How It Works:

“Like” the ASUS ROG and Ubisoft Assassin’s Creed Facebook Pages
Complete the registration form on the page below
Show us your love for ASUS hardware and Assassin’s Creed in one photo
Upload the photo
We pick the best entry and you WIN!

https://www.facebook.com/ASUSROG?sk=app_451684954848385&brandloc=DISABLE&app_data=dlt-1
10 REPLIES 10

Samarth
Level 9
is there a specific size for the pic?
and there is a "?" mark on the facebook page in front of the assasins creed
what to "like"?
CPU: AMD FX8150 at 4.6Ghz, Motherboard: Crosshair V Formula-Z, GPU: HD 7750 at 900Mhz, RAM: Corsair XMS3 8GB, Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 evo, Cabinet: Cooler Master Elite 311 with 3 xtraflo fans, PSU: Cooler Master Thunder 500, HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB

najirion
Level 7
It's been a while since I saw an event from ASUS ROG which I am eligible. Thanks for the love! 😄
That asus gaming laptop is certainly on my wishlist! 🙂
Intel i5-2500k - ASUS Maximus V Gene - ASUS GTX 660 DCU II
ASUS ThunderFX - Be Quiet Dark Power Pro 10 850w
OCZ Vector 120GB - Corsair H90
Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB - Coolermaster Storm Trooper

I'm in the ROG giveaway and I just have one question, are we allowed to get likes by any means?, I mean I know that 100% of the final decision its not because of the votes but there are people like me who try to get likes in the honest way thanks to friends and family, but there is this guy who gets his likes from pages where you can win contests easier by receiving likes in exchange of likes or even buying likes and I just want to know if that's fair. I uploaded the picture of this guy and one of the pages that he is using.
With nothing else to say, thanks for your attention
Cristopher Nicolas Perez Sanchez 30251

Ofero wrote:
I'm in the ROG giveaway and I just have one question, are we allowed to get likes by any means?, I mean I know that 100% of the final decision its not because of the votes but there are people like me who try to get likes in the honest way thanks to friends and family, but there is this guy who gets his likes from pages where you can win contests easier by receiving likes in exchange of likes or even buying likes and I just want to know if that's fair. I uploaded the picture of this guy and one of the pages that he is using.
With nothing else to say, thanks for your attention
Cristopher Nicolas Perez Sanchez

Ofero .. Welcome to ROG ..
Worry not of this friend .. nothing gets past these guys .. especially a phony ROG .. Awesome can't be faked.c.

X-ROG
Level 15
Unfortunately we've no way of differentiating between 'genuine' and 'non-genuine' likes sorry 😞

Don't worry mister at least I tried to win honestly 🙂 , and thanks for replying

najirion
Level 7
The winner will be selected anyway.. that means the likes doesn't count. It shouldn't be.. likes are easily faked, bought or cheated.
Not really reliable. Judging the entries is still the best 🙂
Intel i5-2500k - ASUS Maximus V Gene - ASUS GTX 660 DCU II
ASUS ThunderFX - Be Quiet Dark Power Pro 10 850w
OCZ Vector 120GB - Corsair H90
Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB - Coolermaster Storm Trooper

BubuiPalaboy
Level 7
I hope they announce a winner soon. The suspense is killing me!

neesnu
Level 7
Bump! any news regarding this? 😄 yay!