cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Signature images

Kipper
Level 10
We have some really talented folks on the forums; not only in things computer component related either.

I won't mention who did this but I checked my PMs today and found a pretty neat signature made on my two systems and my Ride.

Maybe, if this member wants to volunteer to do some signatures for our members he will reply to this post. If any of the rest of you have these talents you might also volunteer and we can make this thread a sticky to show off the works of art and ask for help with your own signatures.

Thanks again man, you do great GFX work.

Kip
5 REPLIES 5

chrsplmr
Level 18
More than happy to have been of service, Good Sir.

Anything a Forum Member thinks I can help them with or do, is a PM question away. (N/C ..of course.)

(aHLoT has shared his wallpaper's and ROG WinStart orb Here)

:::EDIT:::TO BELOW::: Thnx..fun, fun, fun. My kind of game, can't buy it, rent it or steal it.
Tell me what you think you want to see..and lets see if I see it too.... Elephants, bird calls and harmonicas ??? hahahaa
No problem...hahaha.

Thnx Ckk...(That fusion ball is ripe for a crystal ball with anything in it..ehhee..ut oh..ROG orb..hehe)

Cyrekk
Level 10
Haha, I read the first line, looked down at the sig and said "chrsplmr..." haha! Good job, looks like you may have some work ahead of you! Congrats.
New member? Introduce yourself here, learn a little of what we are about here, and refer to some simple rules here.
Though typically not required or enforced, here is a list of guidelines on proper forum etiquette.
[Work in progress]
The Crosshair GENE will come! - Show your support HERE!
SYSTEM SPECS

chrsplmr
Level 18
Heres something I did, I'm using it as a profile pic 150x150
but its better the size it was made.
Bigger is better, right?

For the Crysis / CrossHair V Formula'r's

chrsplmr
Level 18
Where ever did I get the eyes for the new Avatar???

chrsplmr
Level 18
Not here...hahahahhahahha
Most here simply put their rig specs in signature.. best when asking questions
so that the responder knows what your using without first asking,
then waiting to find out.
Here you can place an Avatar for on posts, a different one
on your profile and something in the signature.
All with size limitation of course..150x150 avatars/profile pics And Sig 500x100 pixels.
none,none and text rig specs work great too.