cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS Windows 7 Theme Pack Available!

ONE_MAN_ARMY
Level 7
Hey everyone. This theme pack is now available. Please help support my work if you like it. Thanks. This is at the moment for windows 7 only. I am in the process of porting it over to windows 8 and 8.1. Although that is going to take some time. You can purchase this theme here....

http://shop.virtualcustoms.net/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1&products_id=25

5 REPLIES 5

NoLife
Level 9
They should give u a free laptop for this theme i bought it great theme and all the extras to.Great job
Windows 10 64 pro
Intel I9 9900K Stock Speed
Motherboard -ASUS ROG Maximus XI Formula Z390
GPU-NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Super 8GB GDDR6 PCI Express 3.0 Graphics Card - Black/Silver
Case-The Tower 900
PSU- EVGA Supernova 1000 PQ, 80+ Platinum 1000W
Memory- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB Series 32GB (4 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 3200 (PC4 25600) Desktop Memory Model F4-3200C16Q-32GTZR
M.2-Samsung 970 Evo

ONE_MAN_ARMY
Level 7
LOL That would be awesome. Thanks for the support. Wish I could hit them up for a new lappy. Thanks

Myk_SilentShado
Level 15
Dude, you need to pull that theme from there immediately. You don't own the rights to the ASUS logo nor the ROG Logo, you can actually get sued for using them commercially.

I seriously doubt they care about little old me. I have seen many people making ASUS Rog Wallpapers and Selling them. I dont own the rights and if they have a problem with me trying to support and promote there products then, they need only to contact me and let me know.

HiVizMan
Level 40
Rock on dude, nice theme.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.