cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

raidr express firmware update

roughneck
Level 8
Downloaded the firmware installed it on a usb bootable stick, followed the instructions and all is OK, no dara loss at all. Nice work here.
11 REPLIES 11

Nodens
Level 16
Thanks for reporting back! +rep
RAMPAGE Windows 8/7 UEFI Installation Guide - Patched OROM for TRIM in RAID - Patched UEFI GOP Updater Tool - ASUS OEM License Restorer
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those who don't!

RealBench Developer.

charlex86
Level 7
someone can explain me how update the firmware, and the link for the file

light123
Level 7
Hey Roughneck what's the firmware update in relation to, speed or compatibility etc cant see anything on Asus site regarding what it does????
ASUS ROG Maximus Extreme VI, i7 4770K, Corsair H110 Hydro, 16GB Corsair Dominator Plat, ASUS ROG RAIDR SSD 240gb, Seagate Barracuda 2TB, ASUS 248 144hz monior, Corsair TX750M PSU, Gigabyte GTX780 Windforce 3 GHZ edition, Razer Naga Hex mouse, Corsair K95 Keyboard.

Deon017
Level 8
in the zip file their is a pdf that will explain every thing and how to do - RAIDR EXPRESS Firmware Update Guide.pdf - you will find this on the support page - http://www.asus.com/au/ROG_ROG/RAIDR_Express_PCIe_SSD/#support_Download_36

SypherX
Level 7
I'm following the directions in the pdf with the firmware update but when I restart my pc and boot with USB and run fdos I can't continue the directions because Drive C isn't detected. My RAIDR is my only drive. It is my boot drive. Anyone else having this issue? Anyone know how to fix this or another way to install firmware? My pc is in UEFI mode.

SypherX
Level 7
Nevermind. I figured it out. It was a different drive letter I had to use. Works great and installed without any data loss. 🙂

cruzdi
Level 7
I can't make this work. The unetbootin program does not recognize my USB drive which is a 16GB Sandisk Ultra.
What I am doing wrong?

SypherX
Level 7
Fat32?

cruzdi
Level 7
It is FAT32 but it still does not see it.