cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP my asus G75vw writes by itself

kolopoi01
Level 7
I've experienced -this -probl-em -sin-ce -I -first -go my laptop bu-t -it -didn't bothered me at all because it was not writing -so f-ast -and -as -soon -as i pressed -ano-ther -key -it -stopped. Now -it -won-'t -stop -typin-g -the - key and -is -getting r-eally frustrating- -as -you -guys c-an- s-ee -in- -my post. I -n-eed -help -ASAP. Thanks -in- -advan-ce
9 REPLIES 9

kolopoi01
Level 7
Also -I -can-'t -use -ctrl+c -or -ctrl+v , -it -won-'t -do anything -an-d -those -keys -works -perfectly w-hen- -I -try -to -use -them -in other -situations-

chrsplmr
Level 18
Looks like a key is stuck .. with a bright light, does it look like something was spilled on it ??
[not by you of course, i know, you said it did it from the beginning]
sometimes is you take pic with a high res camera you can see things the eye can not ..
like spillage .. or depression, convex to the board .. something ????

Welcome to ROG.c.

kolopoi01
Level 7
I -thought -it -was the key -too -and -i -even- -disab-led -it to s-ee -if -it -was t-he -key -an-d -it s-till did -the same thin-g

Pitcher1
Level 9
please use kb device fitterutility, if not help, i suggest you sent to service center to check/replace it.

kolopoi01
Level 7
Can -i -sen-d -it -even- -if -i bo-ught -my -laptop -from -eb-ay?-

Probably if its still under warranty. I doubt it though...
kolopoi01 wrote:
Can -i -sen-d -it -even- -if -i bo-ught -my -laptop -from -eb-ay?-

kolopoi01
Level 7
I bought it brand new, it is not used or stuff. I bought it from ebay cause it was cheaper because my sister had some coupons for that

Why don't you just return it then? Save your self headache.

kolopoi01 wrote:
I bought it brand new, it is not used or stuff. I bought it from ebay cause it was cheaper because my sister had some coupons for that

cl-Albert
US Customer Loyalty Agent
TotalONE wrote:
Why don't you just return it then? Save your self headache.

If you have any problems to return it, you can reach ASUS Support U.S.A. at http://www.service.asus.com/#!consumer/csn9 if you want to check into the warranty (I'm not sure what they will say) and be sure to have the notebook serial number ready which should allow them to check your manufacturer warranty.

Also, not sure if you've tried a USB keyboard or have one around, but may be able to get you by for a bit until you get it fixed if the problem is just with the notebook keyboard.