cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus G750 game stuttering or lag when run on battery help please!!!

MCOSTA
Level 7
Asus G750 game stuttering or lag when run on battery even when run on high performance
when i plug in the power cord seems working well no lag or stuttering but when i unplug the power cord the game stutters soo
anoying!!!!:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:( PLEASE HELP!!
22 REPLIES 22

Myk_SilentShado
Level 15
That is perfectly normal. Laptop batteries aren't powerful enough to last long under intensive use. It's the way it is.

but it doesn't do that on my cousins laptop

What BIOS version do you have? you might have something below 208; this would be the reason to your issue.

i have 208 bios the latest one

iweber95
Level 7
you need to download 208 bios and install and then make sure on ur battery settings its not set to throttle your proformance
ASUS G750JX
CPU: Intel Quad Core I7-4700HQ @ 3.4GHz
GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 770M @ 932Mhz
RAM: 16GB
Memory: 1TB + 256GB SSD

Pitcher1
Level 9
i suggest you plug ac adapter to play game, because if you only plug battery, the performace just helf, so even you set to high performace.

villiansv
Level 11
Your GPU will not run at full speed when on battery. This is due to the battery not able to provide enough power - the GPU is especially power hungry. All gaming laptops do this, and there is no way around it at the moment. Your cousin's laptop likely has a weaker GPU that doesn't need as much power, so it's able to run at full speed. Nvidia is also to blame for not providing more power states for their GPUs, it's either all or almost nothing with them.

do all the g750 models do this ??????????????????

MCOSTA wrote:
do all the g750 models do this ??????????????????

Read my post, mate.