cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GPU Tweak not working with 780ti

StormEye
Level 7
I had been using GPU Tweak for quite a while, from 680 to Titan, and now 780ti.

It was working fine for the previous cards, but its not working for 780ti.

Every time I set a value and press apply, the values reset to default.

Tried uninstalling and installing with the latest one up in the download page, but still won't work.
7 REPLIES 7

gonkia22
Level 7
I am facing the same problem as well. Any solution, anyone?

HiVizMan
Level 40
Are you using the GPU tweak that came with the DVD in the box?
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

I tried the GPU tweak that came with the DVD. In fact, the installation from DVD open my browser and go to the ASUS support site where you normally download the GPU tweak software only. The given instruction is to download the GPU tweak software by yourself.

HiVizMan
Level 40
Darn - ok that is not what I was expecting. I must be honest I do not use GPU tweak myself I prefer other software to OC my cards.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

skellattarr
Level 10
try this and see if it works fist close gpu tweak the open task manager and select 3d_enable.exe and then click on end task then look and see if there is gpu teak running in there and kill it if it is. then download revo uninstaller if you don't have it and use it to uninstall gpu tweak and remove all leftover stuff then reboot. now install gpu tweak again and see if it works.
amd ryzen 9 3950x
CROSSHAIR Viii hero
Corsair Hydro Series H115i
G.SKILL Trident Z 3200mhz 64gb 4x16 timings 16,18,18,38
asus rog strix gtx 1080
TOSHIBA 3TB hdd 3x a total of 9tb, 10 tb hdd and a 1tb mushkin ssd
corsair axi 1200i 1200 watt psu
thermal take view 71 case

Thanks!
That worked out for me

FWIW
Intel I7 2600k
P8P67 deluxe

I have the same problem in my system!
Maximum formula Vi, windows 8.1, and my asus 780ti, system stable at 4.4 i7 4770k with ezinberg prestige water
but the gpu tweet do not do nothing on apply!
Fresh install, and latest drivers from asus...recommendations? I did all above and nothing...
Ps sorry the English....Portuguese...