cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

G75VW-T1031V trouble with drivers

xlm86
Level 7
Hi,

I cant use newer drivers that nvidia 314.22 on my laptop, if i use newer ones my mouse sometimes starts to be laggy, and my laptop freezes up for 5 sec and then everything is normal again for a while and then it happens again. 😞

Any ideas?
9 REPLIES 9

Pitcher1
Level 9
i think it is from NVIDIA website right, if you install the asus release driver from website, is it happen?

Yes, its from nvidias site, they should work with GTX 670M..
The drivers from asus page works, but they are old, and many new games will have up to date drivers from nvidias page.

xlm86
Level 7
I have now removed the ssd drive and additional RAM memory and installed win7 on the original hard drive and now it seems to work out with the newest nvidia drivers for the graphic card at the moment, what could be the problem?
I use the following RAM memory x2 http://www.corsair.com/vengeance-4gb-high-performance-sodimm-memory-upgrade-kit-cmsx4gx3m1a1600c9.ht...
and I use the Intel 520 SSD 180GB with stock firmware, i think.

CPU-Z shows this with stock memory.

xlm86
Level 7
As soon as I plug in my ssd my laptop starts to freeze, what ssd disk sould i use, any idea?

rewben
Level 13
intel 520 should work fine. what's on your ssd?

xlm86
Level 7
I have OS on it and my installed programs.

rewben
Level 13
that's probably something wrong with the OS on the ssd. the more straight forward way is to back uo your stuff, format and reinstall the OS (i assumed it's a w7).

xlm86
Level 7
I have reintalled it 3 times now, and i have the same problem all the time, so i dont think it is the OS 😕

rewben
Level 13
sorry about that 😕 before we can jump to the conclusion that the ssd must be returned for RMA, have you checked the ssd with the intel toolbox? have you updated its firmware to the latest?